Store
Players Online: 70.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
How Do you quit Minecraft
I need to quit this game everyone says I should quit but there is honestly no way. I just want to take a break for a couple months and not even touch this game. Can someone help me?
PM Link
Get overwatch
PM Link

TS720p wrote

Get overwatch

I'm trying to quit games in general
PM Link
Play a sport, make friends and go out everyday, Unplug computer and have someone hide it if ur that desperate xD, alot of ways. Start finding new hobbies/activities
PM Link
Tell people what you're trying to do. If you have your family stopping you then it can help.
PM Link

notEmendings wrote

TS720p wrote...

I'm trying to quit games in general
burn your computer
PM Link
1st step:
develop better self control
PM Link
Find something better to do.
PM Link

Suitability wrote

Find something better to do.
There is NOTHING better than minecraft! How dare you suggest such a thing!
PM Link
Put your usual computer away somewhere you can't see it or have to think about it (only if you don't use it for other purposes anyway). Focus more on exercise, or even reading if you like that.

I put my computer in the loft so I could focus on my exams which is in 3 months.
PM Link

Jmqcc wrote

Suitability wrote...

There is NOTHING better than minecraft! How dare you suggest such a thing!
:(( Sorry
PM Link

TS720p wrote

notEmendings wrote...

burn your computer

LOLLLLL
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

zIvory wrote

Play a sport, make friends and go out everyday, Unplug computer and have someone hide it if ur that desperate xD, alot of ways. Start finding new hobbies/activities

I would do that but I live on top of a hill that's on top of another hill. So sports are impossible.
PM Link
i just stopped playing yeah not very hard really
PM Link
Como Tengo Rank Premium o plus Comprando D MAS y Lion?

PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Delete your Mojang account
PM Link
go to rehab, LOL
PM Link
Minecraft is becoming a sport so you can technically say you're not playing a video game, but being an athlete
PM Link