Server IP:
PREMIUM
Badlion Client Beta 0.9.4 Update
Hey guys. Sorry for the downtime of the past 2 days. We had a complete mishap with our new AWS database for Badlion Premium and completely crashed/corrupted it. Worked with the AWS team to get this all resolved though and now we are properly using their systems instead of incorrectly using them.

During the downtime we still had some of our team members working on bugs/features for the client and I want to quickly share them below as we turn everything back on and give out this new update:

• Fixed issues -4 and -16 with Minecraft Updater (we think). We redid a lot of the file system operations and they are way more stable now.
  • Fixed issue with 1.8.9 MC jar not being downloaded properly.
  • Fixed zoom positioning on Minecraft Client (incase you did not know, the hotkey is "c").
  • Fixed issue with bedwars gamemode sometimes not ending properly.
  • Fixed issue with skywars islands destroying causing gigantic lag spikes.
  • Fixed a few Badlion Client crashes that were affecting users.
  • Re-disabled F3 menu (this accidentally got turned on when we enabled "F3 + b" again).
  • Tweaked logging filenames to be more clear to users.
  • Updated Badlion Premium skywars loot table to match the open FFA loot table.
  • Improved matchmaking algorithm to better utilize the various locations we offer.
  • Added some increased debug levels for developers to diagnose issues.
  • Modified some internals for testing in preparation for 32-bit client.

• As a reminder, all bug reports belong here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/108 Please provide as much information as possible so we can help you with your problem.

Remember, whenever something breaks, all you need to do is tag us on twitter with #BlameSmelly.

Thanks!
    Link PM
    First ay

Glad it is back up
    Link PM
    Shit is still broken for me, jesus christ. "An unknown error occured!" Even if I remove it and reinstall everything..
    Link PM
    Yessss, can finally play the BL client again. ;)
    Link PM

Pikqchu wrote

Shit is still broken for me, jesus christ. "An unknown error occured!" Even if I remove it and reinstall everything..

File a bug report so we can further investigate it.
    Link PM
    But where is the Shop for Premium? :/
    I want play the Beta!
    Is Bedwars yet playable?

TY for Answers
    Link PM

GameUnity wrote

But where is the Shop for Premium? :/
    I want play the Beta!
    Is Bedwars yet playable?

TY for Answers

We are still working on the shop. Hopefully it should come out soon :) We are anxious to finish it (we have been working on it for a long time).

Bedwars is available via the PUG matchmaking system at the moment.
    Link PM
    oi add support for just windows 7, my pc cant handle sp1.
    Link PM

WhiteTPoison wrote

oi add support for just windows 7, my pc cant handle sp1.

We cannot add support for less than service pack 1 since the anti-cheat requires at least service pack 1 to operate.

Sorry but there is nothing we can do for you.
    Link PM
    Good job. When will you guys be releasing some FPS optimizations?
    Link PM
    Badlion Premium help us peoples out 32x plz
    Link PM
    @MasterGberry When released the versions for macOS?

Ty :)
    Link PM
    Plz, could you add the "dynamic FOV" option? (to stay at the same fov if we drink a speed potion/sprinting..) It's in Optifine^^
    Link PM
    Errod Code-4 is still up for me and it is wasting my premium ranks time for like 1 weeks.
    Link PM

bcofido wrote

Errod Code-4 is still up for me and it is wasting my premium ranks time for like 1 weeks.

Your premium time starts when the beta ends
    Link PM
    cool
    Link PM
    Hi Gberry or archy, I have a couple things i wanna get an answer to. First off, is there any chance of optifine being added into the client since it's a very nice utility mod overall? Second off, the client doesnt seem to run off my graphics card since I get relatively low fps in it compared to my actual minecraft where I get 300-450fps whereas in the client I get less than 150 at all times. When I use my integrated card on my laptop without optifine that is generally the range of fps I get so I am just wondering if there may be a possible fix to this. Please let me know if anything seemed confusing in this post. Thanks!
    Link PM
    +1 Optifine has saved my Minecraft career
    Link PM
    is it possible to change the Zoom hotkey to LCONTROL? because that's what I use to zoom
    Link PM
    @Archybot can you change the toggle sprint option, like separate from toggle sprint, so i can use only toggle sprint and no toggle sneak
    Link PM