Store
UHC Scenario Suggestion Thread
Hello Everyone,
Over these past few weeks UHC 6.0 has been a rising topic on Badlion, especially with all the UHC 6.0 test games and the Premium release. One of the most common suggestions we receive for UHC 6.0 is the addition of more scenarios, we’ve listened and we’re giving you the ability to do so. Please remember just because something is posted on here, doesn't guarantee that it will be added, at this point we're trying to see which way the community wants to go.

Rules
We do NOT want scenarios you'd see on Reddit, if we wanted to take standard scenarios we’d take scenarios from the Reddit Scenario List. (https://www.reddit.com/r/UHCHosts/wiki/scenario_list) We’re looking for unique and new scenarios, you’ll only see on Badlion. Please do not include any racist, homophobic or other offensive terms in the post(s).

If you’d like to suggest a UHC Scenario you’d like to see added please provide the following:
Scenario Name, Scenario Description, and the name of the original Scenario Author

PM Link
This is very exciting, thank you for keeping the community updated! :)
PM Link
neato burrito
PM Link
Scenario name : Lether tiers. Desc : You can only get a iron picaxe, you can not mine any iron/diamond ore, you can mine gold, the point is to hit 0 0 with a full lether with stone sword, every kill you get gives you 10 iron and 2 diamonds.

I think that scenario will be perfect fot late games or something like that. :D
PM Link
Swordless? : Anything can be used but a sword, (Kinda thought of it on the spot just now :^) Dont know if its another persons idea >.<
PM Link
absorption 1 heart
PM Link
Moles would be a great scenario to add!
PM Link
Ok this is kinda taken from uhc meetup but idk if this is gonna be good

Weakness? Like dia = chain
iron = leather/gold

don't hate I think this could be kinda cool
PM Link
SoupHardcore
Soup heals 3.5 Hearts
Cant mine Diamonds
Bowless and Rodless
1Diamond for 1 kill
or
Tracker
You can craft a kompass who tracks the next player.
(maybe a crafting recipe with diamonds and obsidian)

Soup is cool
PM Link

Just_Andres wrote

Scenario name : Lether tiers. Desc : You can only get a iron picaxe, you can not mine any iron/diamond ore, you can mine gold, the point is to hit 0 0 with a full lether with stone sword, every kill you get gives you 10 iron and 2 diamonds.

I think that scenario will be perfect fot late games or something like that. :D

This sounds like a variant of Barebones
PM Link
I under stand this is a reddit gamemode but it can be used anywhere , Timber its a great gamemode and just easier its like one of those games that everyone would play and it would be interesting ! Please add it !
PM Link
This idea is based off an old recorded round that big YouTubers did where you could make a compass and at night it would track to the nearest player but does not work in day. Obviously u would have to turn off perms-day. To make it more interesting you could make a more expensive recipe for the compass.
PM Link
What about a gamemode where everybody has a bow that locks on and people bhop a lot. Its pretty fun.

also add timber..
PM Link

RabidChipmunk wrote

What about a gamemode where everybody has a bow that locks on and people bhop a lot. Its pretty fun.

also add timber..

Sorry but the first gamemode is from hypixel can't use it
PM Link
Specless
PM Link
https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/158649

I like this gamemode
PM Link

ProCombos wrote

Swordless? : Anything can be used but a sword, (Kinda thought of it on the spot just now :^) Dont know if its another persons idea >.<
Yeah it's a scenario called #Bow
PM Link

unemployed wrote

I under stand this is a reddit gamemode but it can be used anywhere , Timber its a great gamemode and just easier its like one of those games that everyone would play and it would be interesting ! Please add it !
Timber will be added in UHC 6.0
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

RabidChipmunk wrote...

Sorry but the first gamemode is from hypixel can't use it

kek
PM Link

PM Link
Thread is locked