Store
Players Online: 53.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Metarus AMA - Post Count is my S12 Build ELO
So, I finally got to 2600 posts! 'Sup bois? Ask me shit.
PM Link
Hah, I didn't have 2600 ELO, but I bet you checked :D
PM Link
dab for me
PM Link
What was your motivation to apply for CM?

What makes a good staff member to you?

Opinion?

and why haven't you asked things on my ama smh https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/148927
PM Link

ProgressiveHouse wrote

dab for me
^ Post us the picture as proof.
PM Link

ProgressiveHouse wrote

dab for me
nah dood *dabs away*
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

What was your motivation to apply for CM?

What makes a good staff member to you?

Opinion?

and why haven't you asked things on my ama smh https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/148927

Well, I wanted to be staff for a while, and the essay part was something I was good at. It seemed like a good role for me, and an Asian CM is pretty useful to have IMO.

A good staff member is someone who is committed, does their job, and doesn't have a shit ton of beef. It's pretty simple tbh, but the more activity the better.

Chill guy, good at peeveepee, and fun overall.

Because… Idk I cba
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Opinions?

Chill dude, pretty nice, and quality memes overall
PM Link
on ur 1 year post stuff y u no mention me.. I wanna be involved EVEN if I quit…
PM Link

Mettre wrote

on ur 1 year post stuff y u no mention me.. I wanna be involved EVEN if I quit…
Didn't mention you because 1. You quit and 2. I never really knew you all that well, you were a good member and all but never a super close friend.
PM Link
ik fam just wanted to say hi, btw whats Duds ign now?
PM Link

Mettre wrote

ik fam just wanted to say hi, btw whats Duds ign now?

@AngryMinotaur
PM Link
Opinion?
What seperates a mature person from an immature one in your opinion?
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Opinion?
What seperates a mature person from an immature one in your opinion?

A common misconception I see is people thinking is that maturity requires consistent intelligence and responsibility, to which I would entirely disagree. Maturity isn't purely being serious, it's knowing when not to and when to be serious. That's the most important thing that I look for when considering for maturity. Take @Idkbruha. Before I promoted him to officer, he was really joking and not very serious and a lot of my other owners of the clan didn't actually want him as an officer because of this. I promoted him and he was more serious, which shows maturity in my opinion.
Those are just my two cents though, different definitions obviously have different interpretations.
PM Link
Snip wanna ask something rlse

PM Link
I've really only noticed this after you got cm, but you do you try and use big words to look smarter/more mature.

Give me the harshest opinion you got

Even though we don't like each other I think gl with cm things
PM Link

Metarus wrote

UVpickles wrote...

A common misconception I see is people thinking is that maturity requires consistent intelligence and responsibility, to which I would entirely disagree. Maturity isn't purely being serious, it's knowing when not to and when to be serious. That's the most important thing that I look for when considering for maturity. Take @Idkbruha. Before I promoted him to officer, he was really joking and not very serious and a lot of my other owners of the clan didn't actually want him as an officer because of this. I promoted him and he was more serious, which shows maturity in my opinion.
Those are just my two cents though, different definitions obviously have different interpretations.

Well, that's true, when im given a position I try my hardest to keep it.
PM Link
What's your opinion on me?
Where do you see yourself with badlion in the furture?
PM Link
Opinion I guess?
PM Link