Store
Players Online: 33.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Regional Leaderboards
Hello fellow Badlion players! Today I come to you with a proposal that would allow us to see the top 10 players for each kit regionally as well as globally. Currently, we can see one leader-board for each kit in-game which displays the top 10 players on Badlion globally (Example - https://gyazo.com/7ccd9b348ecbd9e3c2b3c52b6b048aad - If the image doesn't work just tag me and I'll fix it). I feel that we should also be able to see the top 10 players for your region as well. It could be a toggle-able option to switch between viewing global or regional leader-boards or there could be a second leader-board next to the global one for each kit showing the regional players. I think this would be a good idea because it would show someone the best players in their specific region, instead of just the global top 10. Regional leader-boards are also available to view via the Badlion website (https://www.badlion.net/ladder/arena-pvp-1v1/0) so why not give us an option in-game to view it? It would give the best from each region a chance to shine by being on a leader-board if the top 10 globally are just too far ahead in MMR.

This isn't a big change and it wouldn't affect much at all on the server but I think it would be nice to view and appreciate your best regional players in-game instead of just on the the website's leader-board.

Share your thought below! :)
PM Link
The idea isn't bad, you could right click on the holograms and the region woulf be changed. Not really a priority
PM Link

Starlights_ wrote

The idea isn't bad, you could right click on the holograms and the region would be changed. Not really a priority

Yeah it's not something that needs to be done straight away but it's a cool idea. Maybe it can be added for S15?
PM Link
Minecraft tho
PM Link
Moved to ideas section ;)

And this is a great idea

+1
PM Link
+1, good idea
PM Link
+1
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Moved to ideas section ;)

And this is a great idea

+1

Even I can't find the right place to post ;)
PM Link
+1
PM Link
Bump, kinda want more opinions on this xD
PM Link