Store
Resigning + Quitting for the most part // Last AMA

_X_EMENDINGS_X_ wrote

Opinion

Before I got staff I always found you to be really annoying on the forums but after talking to you in some discord chats it's appeared that you've become much better
PM Link

naimsm wrote

Why did u choose Rift over another clan?

Why do you want to "stop" gaming?

Do you like animes, if yes which one is your favorite?

Opinion?

Kohi archer or Badlion archer?

I was in rift when it was first created because I was in atlas and we merged with saber. I was in atlas because I was friends with optiix, chocolate and q0p and still had an okay archer rating. I didn't choose a clan like ominous because, I don't have as many friends there and I am no where close to global requirements.

I answered earlier that I'll still be playing xbox with real life friends. But I'm quitting minecraft mainly because I've spent way too much time on it for way too long and I've been prioritizing it over some important thkngs(especially after I got staff) such as social activeties and schoolwork.

No

You're a really good bow player I got nothing else to say though.

Badlion because the melee pickaxe shouldn't be in archer whatsoever, remove the pick axe then we can have a debate.
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Tbr?

Opinion on Ominous?

I don't got anything since I don't know you well and your not just a dumbass

Best EU clan roster wise, probably 3rd or 2nd best NA wise, extremely well ran and would be my first choice as a clan after rift.
PM Link

Skillapp wrote

naimsm wrote...

I was in rift when it was first created because I was in atlas and we merged with saber. I was in atlas because I was friends with optiix, chocolate and q0p and still had an okay archer rating. I didn't choose a clan like ominous because, I don't have as many friends there and I am no where close to global requirements.

I answered earlier that I'll still be playing xbox with real life friends. But I'm quitting minecraft mainly because I've spent way too much time on it for way too long and I've been prioritizing it over some important thkngs(especially after I got staff) such as social activeties and schoolwork.

No

You're a really good bow player I got nothing else to say though.

Badlion because the melee pickaxe shouldn't be in archer whatsoever, remove the pick axe then we can have a debate.

Social activities smh
PM Link
Do you love me?

Tbr
PM Link
tbr please
PM Link
Which soundboard of mine is your favorite? xd
PM Link
opinion?
what did u enjoy most about being staff when u were?
PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

Do you love me?

Tbr

Dear Steven, I love you very much so daddy. You were definetely my best friend on the staff team and someone I will most certainly continue to talk to. I really hope we do meet up one day because I would love to meet you in real life

The only tbr I have is sometimes when I try to have a serious convo you turn to the fake edating stuff exks dee
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

tbr please

You can be more than a bit cocky sometimes but that's about it
PM Link

PolarsBears wrote

Which soundboard of mine is your favorite? xd

IN WEST PHILADELPHIA BORN AND RAISED
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

opinion?
what did u enjoy most about being staff when u were?

I respect you a lot for coming clean about cheating in the past by coming back legit and still being an awesome player

Definetely the friends I nade
PM Link

naimsm wrote

Skillapp wrote...

Social activities smh

Ecks dee
PM Link
tbh and tbr
PM Link
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
Do you have a favourite News Network?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achieveable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
If you found yourself to be Leader of a Small tropical island with a population of 100 people, what leadership methods and policies would you use?
What's your thoughts on corruption?
Do you have a Dream job?
Opinion :D
PM Link
Tbr-Viewfly
PM Link
Opinion?
PM Link
to be very rude :v
PM Link
tbh?
PM Link