Store
Players Online: 55.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
BAC UHC - Report your bugs here
IGN: LeberkxsSemmeV2
Server Region: 1:00 Buffalo(NA)
UHC Spielzeit + Zeitzone: Buffalo FFA Vanilla+ Fireless 00:00-1:00 , Meine zeitzone EU (Berlin)
Kurze Beschreibung: Der UHC win wird nicht in den Stats angezeigt.
Ausführliche Beschreibung: Heute früh zu meiner Zeit 00:00 habe ich das Vanilla+ Fireless FFA gespielt nachdem Game hab ich nachgeschaut ,ob der Win schon in den stats angezeigt wird. Leider wurden die stats nicht gespeichert das könnte an einem bug liegen.
Screenshot vom Win
PM Link
wird das überhaupt gelesen
PM Link
IGN: LeberkxsSemmeV2
Server Region: 1:00 Buffalo(NA)
UHC Spielzeit + Zeitzone: Buffalo FFA Vanilla+ Fireless 00:00-1:00 , Meine zeitzone EU (Berlin)
Kurze Beschreibung: Der UHC win wird nicht in den Stats angezeigt.
Ausführliche Beschreibung: Heute früh zu meiner Zeit 00:00 habe ich das Vanilla+ Fireless FFA gespielt nachdem Game hab ich nachgeschaut, ob der Win schon in den stats angezeigt wird. Leider wurden die stats nicht gespeichert das könnte an einem bug liegen.
Screenshot vom Win https://twitter.com/7teenzer05/status/853747347490308096
PM Link
@Eichendorfarnold We are reading this but I was out the whole weekend so haven't really been looking at the forums constantly. I already quickly checked the logs and found the issue. Will fix it as soon as possible
PM Link
did u already fix it
PM Link
Yes, the fixed code should be live now, we aren't going to fix it in your stats since all stats reset when the beta ends anyways (May 1st)
PM Link
What about the bug that badlion premium is loading for hours when are you gonna fix that? im waiting already for 1-2 weeks and nothing happened since I bought premium at the same day it got out and i'm feeling that i bought it for nothing
PM Link
@CentralVortex the new client is coming out soon and will have some fixes regarding the update issues. Sorry for the issues.
PM Link
i got this problem :S https://gyazo.com/a2f276981a923fc90fc06e47eb4eb013
PM Link
@Joehn we redid the whole client part for that in the next client update. For now the only thing we can suggest is to reboot your mc
PM Link
GN: richspawnr300
Server Region: Singapore
UHC Gametime + timezone: 18:00 / UTC+08:00
Small description: i timed out middle game with op armor and sword with 15 gaps. 39 minutes in. i go back to badlion launcher and it says there "spectate" and i didnt die…???? and then i cant rejoin this is bs
Detailed description: i timed out middle game with op armor and sword with 15 gaps. 39 minutes in. i go back to badlion launcher and it says there "spectate" and i didnt die…???? and then i cant rejoin this is bs and then i couldnt join and i was literally searching for ways to rejoin but your client is so bad i swear
PM Link
@spawnRR after investigating the issue we discovered that the serverbox fully crashed and therefor the game disappeared causing there to be no reconnect button or any possible way to reconnect. We're sorry for this issue and will investigate and find out what caused the crash.

Thanks for reporting.
PM Link
Ich weiss das man beim sneaken die Herzen nicht sieht, aber er hat gesneaked und ist gleichzeitig dabei gelaufen.
PM Link
IGN:sakpot
so i was just unbanned a day ago and when i go into pvp round i just get kicked out!!!! pls help me i really want to play in pvp
PM Link
@5aki this thread is for premium uhc issues only, please make a separate thread for your issue and provide more info
PM Link
como puedo para areglar el eror que me pasa con badlion premium
PM Link
mira este video este eror es el que me aparece ami como puedo acer para areglarlo https://youtu.be/B-Hqlqn-UsM
PM Link
I would like to inform you about one of the most common issues about badlion which is: some some players cannot play arena pvp and when they join they will be kicked out of the game and into the hub. Can you please find a solution for this and thank you for taking your time out to read this.
PM Link
@Paramveer this thread is to report BAC UHC bugs, not arena bugs, just make a thread for that. But on a side note, don't play with 1.11 if that's what you're playing with since it seems to be the main cause.
PM Link
thanks and im sorry
PM Link