ItzTomz wrote

Jinxful wrote...

How is that unpopular?
Because killing a couple of cells isn't murder
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

ItzTomz wrote...

Because killing a couple of cells isn't murder
A couple of cells, those cells grow to form various parts of the human body.If killing a couple of cells isn't murder I don't know what is.
PM Link

ItzTomz wrote

Jinxful wrote...

A couple of cells, those cells grow to form various parts of the human body.If killing a couple of cells isn't murder I don't know what is.
Juding by your ign "ItzTomz" and your skin, I can tell you're quite young. I'm guessing you're just repeating what your parents are telling you, who are probably to the political right.

https://youtu.be/vWKqeJxzeBc Watch this video

Mate you've really pissed me off to be honest with you.
PM Link
Justin Bieber has a great personality.
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

ItzTomz wrote...

Juding by your ign "ItzTomz" and your skin, I can tell you're quite young. I'm guessing you're just repeating what your parents are telling you, who are probably to the political right.

Lol you guys are both dumb… both of you guys are saying that it's murder. Tomz said that, "How is that unpopular" Because the point of this thread is too say unpopular opinions. So idk wtf u guys are arguing abt. Also, people judge ages from skins nowadays??
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

ItzTomz wrote...

I'm actually not on the political right. In fact, on most issues present today I would be seen as a liberal.Sorry for the inconvenience.Oh btw I am kinda young ,14, but It's not like I didn't try to find a skin of someone black.
PM Link
Popcorn without butter>Popcorn with butter
PM Link
Bernie was robbed.

Crap, "Unpopular"
Uh…. Building a house in UHC is the ultimate way to play
PM Link
I'm using the thread as a means to call out a specific individual!
PM Link
Labmity's a very interesting person.
PM Link

Varicks wrote

Labmity's a very interesting person.

Varicks is intelligent
PM Link

OUA wrote

I'm using the thread as a means to call out a specific individual!

Don't do that here
PM Link

labmity wrote

OUA wrote...

Don't do that here

Ah sorry :) wont do it
PM Link

ItzTomz wrote

Jinxful wrote...

You have to put it into context. Imagine if a woman was walking home from work late at night and was randomly jumped and raped, leaving her impregnated with her rapists baby. She would be forced to give up her way of life to raise a child she didn't want, and in cases like these, I am for abortion. However, then there is the case of young adults being stupid and always having unprotected sex with their partner when they don't want a baby. When one day a young female actually DOES get pregnant with her partners baby after so many sessions of unprotected sex, they will usually try to get an abortion, and I am against this, but for a different reason to what you may think. Imagine how many people have unprotected sex and don't want a baby, hundreds of thousands. Think of how expensive it would be to give everyone a damn abortion whenever they want, it would encourage people to have unprotected sex more and more and they would just feel as if they could go to the abortion clinic if something went wrong. A couple of cells are not worth pining over. Getting worked up over a few cells being flushed out in a period is the equivalent of stepping on an ant and giving it a funeral in my opinion.
PM Link

MYXZPTLK wrote

Jinxful wrote...

Lol you guys are both dumb… both of you guys are saying that it's murder. Tomz said that, "How is that unpopular" Because the point of this thread is too say unpopular opinions. So idk wtf u guys are arguing abt. Also, people judge ages from skins nowadays??

Jinx wasn't saying it was his opinion, it was just a randomly unpopular opinion
PM Link
huawhi and xNestorio are better than mentally
PM Link
can we just like not fight over opinions? take it to pms if you have to. this is stating the unpopular opinions.

fixing ethernet issues can be fun
PM Link