Store
Players Online: 57.7k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Unpopular Opinions

iBlueApplesEGirl wrote

ItzTomz wrote...

You have to put it into context. Imagine if a woman was walking home from work late at night and was randomly jumped and raped, leaving her impregnated with her rapists baby. She would be forced to give up her way of life to raise a child she didn't want, and in cases like these, I am for abortion. However, then there is the case of young adults being stupid and always having unprotected sex with their partner when they don't want a baby. When one day a young female actually DOES get pregnant with her partners baby after so many sessions of unprotected sex, they will usually try to get an abortion, and I am against this, but for a different reason to what you may think. Imagine how many people have unprotected sex and don't want a baby, hundreds of thousands. Think of how expensive it would be to give everyone a damn abortion whenever they want, it would encourage people to have unprotected sex more and more and they would just feel as if they could go to the abortion clinic if something went wrong. A couple of cells are not worth pining over. Getting worked up over a few cells being flushed out in a period is the equivalent of stepping on an ant and giving it a funeral in my opinion.

Everyone can currently get an abortion whenever they want, however it's still very unpopular and generally frowned upon. From what I've heard, abortions are very painful and traumatic in general; nobody goes into it planning to get one, and it takes a lot of thought and contemplation to finally decide to do it. A lot of unnecessary abortions are caused by people simply being careless as you mention, however protection isn't fool-proof and it's still quite possible to get pregnant while using it. Also, I don't know what you mean by saying it would be expensive. The government isn't allowed to use tax dollars to pay for abortions except in cases where the woman's life is in danger or the pregnancy resulted from rape or incest (Hyde Amendment.) Other than these cases, everyone else must pay for their own abortion.
PM Link

iBlueApplesEGirl wrote

MYXZPTLK wrote...

Jinx wasn't saying it was his opinion, it was just a randomly unpopular opinion

In this thread, share an opinion you have that might not be shared by most people. RIP
PM Link
Practice can unlock natural talent and maintains/improves your skills at anything, but at high levels of most skills natural talent matters far more.

ginie1 wrote

chocolate is trash

plus fucking one, white chocolate isn't fake chocolate it's something entirely different and better
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Practice can unlock natural talent and maintains/improves your skills at anything, but at high levels of most skills natural talent matters far more.

ginie1 wrote...

plus fucking one, white chocolate isn't fake chocolate it's something entirely different and better

yes white chocolate is good
PM Link

ginie1 wrote

Unwise wrote...

yes white chocolate is good

ewwwwww
PM Link
Pepperoni's a bad pizza topping
PM Link
Reggaeton is the worst thing that you can hear
PM Link
I love reading Harry potter
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Religious people are wasting their time praying to get somewhere which is non existent

wow so much for reading the "DISCLAIMER"
PM Link

Baldereich wrote

Jinxful wrote...

wow so much for reading the "DISCLAIMER"
it's not harming anyone
PM Link
being gay/lesbian/+ is a mental condition
PM Link
I hate Taco Bell
PM Link

Unshift wrote

That's not an opinion, it's a fact. This does not mean I dislike homosexuals/others
PM Link
Badlion in 2014 was better than Badlion now.
PM Link

Unshift wrote

^
PM Link
Climate change is a myth. GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US, including the climate
PM Link
I love how this started on "Pineapple is the best pizza topping to exist." and ended on "Climate change is a myth. GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ALL OF US, including the climate "
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Well I'm an egirl and I'm taken by @minneapolis_PC so back off thirsty e boys
PM Link

Unshift wrote

What about e girls?
PM Link