Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 51.9k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
CTW maps suggestion
A√ĎADAN ESOS MAPAS O QUITEO
PM Link
I'll restate what was said on discord: All OCN maps require permission, and depending on that we can/can not have them. Royal Garden CTW is coming for certain however the other maps are questionable at best and there is almost no possibility of RFV-RFV3 of ever coming to Badlion.

Ring Race is possible, though.
PM Link
+1
PM Link
THIS LOOKS SO GOOD +111111111
PM Link
these maps are copyrighted you have to pay for them
PM Link

OUA wrote

these maps are copyrighted you have to pay for them

That is not true at all.

Utsuho wrote

I'll restate what was said on discord: All OCN maps require permission, and depending on that we can/can not have them. Royal Garden CTW is coming for certain however the other maps are questionable at best and there is almost no possibility of RFV-RFV3 of ever coming to Badlion.

PM Link
Who made the RFVs again?
PM Link
+1
PM Link
The original rfv maps was created by Platix, H0bie and Apple.
PM Link

Legoche wrote

Although these maps would be great for Badlion CTW, map authors permission would be needed for each, making the majority of these maps not possible to add.

Utsuho wrote

I could message Apple and Hobie and see if they'll give permission for RFVs, idk how to contact Plastix though.
PM Link
I'd imagine apple would give permission, even though badlion and OCN didn't seem to end on the best terms I don't think he really would care.

I'd also recommend adding ring race with it's very simplistic design and easy learning curve. It was made by Mikeg42 who any old time oc.tc player should easily be able to get into contact with.
PM Link
+1
PM Link

JacobArnold wrote

I could message Apple and Hobie and see if they'll give permission for RFVs, idk how to contact Plastix though.

NO WAY! :O
+15478521364523167546
PM Link
sweet
PM Link
+1 ;)
PM Link

JacobArnold wrote

Legoche wrote...

Utsuho wrote...

YES PLEASE
PM Link

JacobArnold wrote

Legoche wrote...

Utsuho wrote...

That's probably up to Archy/HalfCreeper and I assume Plastix is on PGM discord or has connections there (Brott probably knows where he went) but that's just my guess.

And personally, even with nostalgia I'd prefer to avoid RFV2 on Badlion because of how bad that map is designed.
PM Link
Anyone have contact with Chicky?
PM Link
These look awesome!

+1
PM Link
+1 pene
PM Link