Store
Turkish Teams
Hello everybody,

I'm really really really annoyed with those turkish people teaming everytime before deathmatch. I want something to happen. They legit team up on anybody who isn't from Turkey. It pisses me off. I've been recording so much of it and I want it to change. I'm tired of the arabic EU community in SG's. I hate being racist but I never see in chat "France team?" or… "German team?" No. I never do and I can affirm the only people who team for deathmatch only are from Turkia. It isn't fair at all to be the one who's being teamed on just because you don't say you're turk. Teams are allowed, ok. But at this point you should bring 2v2's SG's back. They ruin the gameplay. Please do something about it because it's clearly annoying and I don't think I'm the only one to live this. I have nothing against people who have been teaming from the start but if it's all about nationalities you should hurry up in bringing the server in Istanbul.

Thank you for reading.
PM Link
I agree that these players don't read the rules and whilst modding I have seen them talking in chat about the rules and they have no idea what is right or wrong. Maybe something coming up in a book when you spawn about the rules idk.
PM Link
They can't read english. I can't wait till they play with their server in Istanbul shit. I hate being racist and I try not to be. Just exposing the facts.
PM Link
Ismet invent jitterclick
PM Link
@Jinxful Notch is turkiye
PM Link
isnt minecraft banned in turkey?
PM Link
I really do think we should bring back solo SG and To" SG, it was actually quite effective when it came to stopping teaming in games where people wanted to play solo
PM Link

NotUnsighted wrote

I really do think we should bring back solo SG and To" SG, it was actually quite effective when it came to stopping teaming in games where people wanted to play solo
Nah it is fun killing Turkish teams, easy to get montage clips
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

NotUnsighted wrote...

Nah it is fun killing Turkish teams, easy to get montage clips

Except this one clips you.

Wtf is turkia btw?
PM Link
I definitely understand your point of view! :)
I personally disagree, but I respectfully acknowledge your opinion.
PM Link

Uovan wrote

isnt minecraft banned in turkey?
what no holy fuck no
PM Link
"Turkia" Yeah buddy you're kinda right but and kinda wrong. I can't believe I'm saying this but Some turkish guys are really great and actually educated, AND knows english very well.

and also a turk with an average IQ wouldn't have said "Turkia" so I don't see a diffrence between you and a Turk.

I suggest not being racist and learning how to kill teams. they are pretty easy to kill to be honest.
PM Link
k, hope you had fun waisting your time on here. You must be a random Emerald V or something. They made me drop from Emerald I to Emerald III. k I make mistakes and you do too. Stop acting like you're that fucking good because you make me wanna throw up. Idk what your nationality is but I said I don't like being racist and you're being stupid while I said I was reporting FACTS. k bye
PM Link
What's the actual problem you have with it? You can find someone from your country and play with them and no one will understand you. I can find multiple reasons why I'd play with someone of the same nationality as myself: easier communication, trust each other more or they just have more fun with them.

PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

Uovan wrote...

what no holy fuck no
huh i rember reading somthing about the turkish goverment doing so
PM Link

Uovan wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

huh i rember reading somthing about the turkish goverment doing so
some of my turkish friends play it, its NOT banned.
PM Link

Akrown wrote

k, hope you had fun waisting your time on here. You must be a random Emerald V or something. They made me drop from Emerald I to Emerald III. k I make mistakes and you do too. Stop acting like you're that fucking good because you make me wanna throw up. Idk what your nationality is but I said I don't like being racist and you're being stupid while I said I was reporting FACTS. k bye
if youre gonna shit talk me have the balls to @ me next time. Also no, I was emerald I SG and I got my friend to Diamond V. You just called me a random but I bet I'm more known than you also yeah what you said weren't facts. They were your racist opinions.

Edit : Just saw your stats you have no right to shit talk my stats. Look at my s12 if you want. Also I found it funny how you call me a random when you got 600 profile views and I got 4000
PM Link
tbh its indeed annoying. They dont team against you because you are stacked or something else, but because you are not turkish. Its not because they communicate, i mean they just write "team olan" and thats it…I dont talk about the normal teams, i talk about deathmatch. The best way to counter it is actually to pretend to be turkish yourself (just write "team olan" yourself) and try to get a random team before the other guys have one…doesnt work that well if your name is not "iIsmetWinnerRG". Not trashtalking all turks, but for some reason players from other countrys dont randomteam only based on nationality…

"get good at taking out teams"
1st, im not that bad at fighting teams, but if you actually want stats in SG its almost impossible to consistantly beat every team.
2nd, the deathmatch maps are really small. Its almost impossible to bow spam or rod a team back etc.

Bigger dm maps or no teams in dm would really help. Its honestly annoying.
PM Link
You guys all know that %75 of the SG players are turkish, right? Playerbase of SG is Turks. There would be max 100 people on EU if Turkish people didnt play it. Then, you would be crying for couldn't be able tp play a game of SG or saying that SG on Badlion is dead. This is what it is and you can't change it. If they setting a team more than 2, there is nothing with it but more than that is not allowed as you know. So I suggest you to get well with current system.
PM Link
Don't hate on the Turkish community, they are the reason we can have good stats, the issue is that they break the rules/hack more often than other people (I'm speaking in general, not all of them do). I think it should be bannable to cross-team with someone in a game after you have already had a team, like in deathmatch, if I kill one team member he teams with another Turk, basically every time. This shouldn't be allowed or ignored and it would make the Sg experience a lot more fun and nicer. Again, the problem isn't that they are Turkish, it's their lack of knowledge of rules. Some Turkish players are actually really good PvPers and don't team with randoms.
PM Link