Store
Players Online: 67.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Why is Minecraft literal shit?
Because it's fucking boring as fuck like holy fuck how can you people still play this and enjoy it what
There are so many better games than Minecrap also PvP is all about moving your mouse and clicking fast it's not even fun anymore it's so easy and so cancerous and Badlion Premium was so shit it made me want to quit even more so I deleted my Minecraft launcher as I never even play that and I barely even log on to my vanilla server because the game is so overplayed and I know everything about it so I know what to expect so it's not fun anymore I think I said it's not fun like 85 times already but I don't care Minecraft is fucking shit
I've spent only 250 hours on GTA Online and all that time was super fucking fun compared to this shit game
Also I have basically quit the forum shitposting as well because all people do here is talk about Minecraft (it's a Minecraft server forum after all, makes sense) and I just want to stay away from the cancerous community
oh and if you want to talk to me check my about page here I think this might be my last thread here, I might post a few posts here and there but I only visit the forums like once per two months or something and this thread is basically pointless I'm just ranting about how boring Minecraft is also I didn't think any further about typing this I'm just writing what comes to my mind
so yea bye bye
PM Link
This was to anyone who was wondering the reason of my absence on this website
PM Link
Pce I've been starting to fade away my only motivation to touch Mineman is if I get staff if I get denied I'm going to quit
PM Link
Cya space cowboy
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Pce I've been starting to fade away my only motivation to touch Mineman is if I get staff if I get denied I'm going to quit
why would you even want staff
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

Cya space cowboy
the fuck are you
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

Emendings wrote...

why would you even want staff

Less cheaters UHC hosting seems fun to me
PM Link

memes
PM Link

MYXZPTLK wrote

memes
oh my what happened to your name
PM Link

MYXZPTLK wrote

memes
\
Don't think he has been playing UHC for 2 years. And That "meme" is completely irrelevant… jk nice meme dood
PM Link

MYXZPTLK wrote

memes
basically me except no uhc
PM Link
MC is not boring, especially not PVP. That is why when premium comes out I will be paying for it monthly. I would not pay for something boring.
PM Link

Cam300 wrote

MYXZPTLK wrote...

\
Don't think he has been playing UHC for 2 years. And That "meme" is completely irrelevant… jk nice meme dood

ik lol i just said that so he didnt take it seriously… it was more of a general thing, not exact
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

MYXZPTLK wrote

memes

Extremely accurate tweet, but you kinda do the same thing combo :c
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

Because it's fucking boring as fuck like holy fuck how can you people still play this and enjoy it what
There are so many better games than Minecrap also PvP is all about moving your mouse and clicking fast it's not even fun anymore it's so easy and so cancerous and Badlion Premium was so shit it made me want to quit even more so I deleted my Minecraft launcher as I never even play that and I barely even log on to my vanilla server because the game is so overplayed and I know everything about it so I know what to expect so it's not fun anymore I think I said it's not fun like 85 times already but I don't care Minecraft is fucking shit
I've spent only 250 hours on GTA Online and all that time was super fucking fun compared to this shit game
Also I have basically quit the forum shitposting as well because all people do here is talk about Minecraft (it's a Minecraft server forum after all, makes sense) and I just want to stay away from the cancerous community
oh and if you want to talk to me check my about page here I think this might be my last thread here, I might post a few posts here and there but I only visit the forums like once per two months or something and this thread is basically pointless I'm just ranting about how boring Minecraft is also I didn't think any further about typing this I'm just writing what comes to my mind
so yea bye bye

What happened, lost a 1v1?
PM Link
Mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap.
PM Link

pvpgod26 wrote

MYXZPTLK wrote...

oh my what happened to your name

@ThatOneCombo It might just be a huge coincidence, but are you a fan of xkcd?
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Lynkkis wrote...

What happened, lost a 1v1?
No, he didn't lose a match. He's saying what he thinks minecraft is like so you have to respect it, don't be salty just cause you didn't get WL'ed on the Vanilla world.
PM Link

AlbertEinstein wrote

Mom needs to wash your mouth out with soap.
You first
PM Link
Thread is locked