Store
Players Online: 66.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
MLG water ladder?
I was thinking a mlg water ladder would be pretty cool even if its unranked +1 if you agree
PM Link
What would that involve?
PM Link
+1 but how would it work?
PM Link
+1 that would be pretty cool. Maybe start at like 10 blocks, and escalate by 10's or 5's blocks until someone fails their MLG
PM Link
I think this would work better as a gamemode rather than an arena pvp ladder.
PM Link
Moved to ideas/suggestions
PM Link
is this not the easiest thing ever done?
PM Link

NuNuu wrote

+1 that would be pretty cool. Maybe start at like 10 blocks, and escalate by 10's or 5's blocks until someone fails their MLG
if it's the same amount of block scaling everytime, then eventually you will get the timing down and never fail
PM Link
Yeah, I was staff on verenity and they had this therefore +1 . This is a really fun gamemode but may cause lag and not work properly, overall it's good though! Nice idea!
PM Link
PM Link
+1
PM Link
where you spawn in the arena up high and you have to water bucket kinda like what they do with uhc winners
PM Link
-1, one screw up, and there goes 214 points. It is very possible to slip up once, and since you only get one chance, it seems a bit too uncertain on genuinely being a better player.
PM Link
seems pointless currently
PM Link
I would like to see this as like an unranked gamemode someone could do and be separated from Arena. Though the gamemode won't be the most popular thing it would be fun to warm up there for 5 minutes with a MLG duel.
PM Link
+1

Ranked!!!!
PM Link
Don't think it'll fit here. But the chicken ladder needs to come back
PM Link

Alpha527 wrote

+1

Ranked!!!!

Oh god no
PM Link

Bobbles wrote