Store
Players Online: 47.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Anyone who has a life as bad as mine?
Anyone who has/ has had their birthdays during exams? More specifically, final exams? I don't know why but I'm really bothered right now for no reason. Every year I have my birthday during finals..I was lucky last year that my exams got done with just a day before my birthday. Anyone who has birthdays like mine?
PM Link
My brothers birthday is in August so he never gets to celebrate with his friends unless it's earlier or after as it's in the summer.
PM Link

Flqshed wrote

My brothers birthday is in August so he never gets to celebrate with his friends unless it's earlier or after as it's in the summer.

o
Mine is on march..during finals xd
PM Link
My birthday is near christmas, so I get xmas presents as bday presents.
PM Link
I'd say a lot of people have a life worse than yours then.
PM Link

JacobArnold wrote

PM Link

JacobArnold wrote

me? I mean everything else is fine but the birthday part :( the last time I celebrated my birthday (before 7th grade) was in 3rd grade..had an exam the next day..got C2 in that
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

My birthday is sometimes on a holiday because it's within family day and it happens weeks after my first semester finals
xD

lucky xD I've barely celebrated my birthday..don't really wanna celebrate it after the actual date has passed..idk personal problem
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zaptelus wrote

Game0Tron wrote...

It's okay to celebrate your birthday in a different day. When I was young I celebrated mine earlier with my sister because she has it about a week before mine. If it's that personal though I won't judge ya.

Ye I still don't the reason but it just bugs me if I celebrate it on a different day..don't get the birthday feels I guess
PM Link
I don't think being borned during exams means you have a bad life…
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

I don't think being borned during exams means you have a bad life…

clickbait title ;) oh and I don't really have that bad of a life..just kinda boring
PM Link
My birthday is the first day of school… Yay
PM Link
I have exams in a month
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

My birthday is the first day of school… Yay

Damn lol
PM Link

Emendings wrote

I have exams in a month

all the best and study :p
PM Link

Game0Tron wrote

Anyone who has/ has had their birthdays during exams? More specifically, final exams? I don't know why but I'm really bothered right now for no reason. Every year I have my birthday during finals..I was lucky last year that my exams got done with just a day before my birthday. Anyone who has birthdays like mine?
Mine was the day I got out of school last year, the day after this year so yes.
PM Link

Alpha527 wrote

Game0Tron wrote...

Mine was the day I got out of school last year, the day after this year so yes.

so ur birthday was on the day of ur last exam or something?
PM Link

Game0Tron wrote

Alpha527 wrote...

so ur birthday was on the day of ur last exam or something?
nope, it was the day of a stupid award cerimony
PM Link