Store
Players Online: 36.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Why r people so rude
saying ez is really fun to troll build uhc tryhards but you get muted so yeah xDDDDDDDD
PM Link

q0p wrote

cus its funny to make ppl mad like if u win and u dotn like the guy u say big gg

Honestly why are you like this? not trying to be mean I just truly do not understand. Also I say GF and GG and mean it so…
PM Link

AlbinoXD wrote

saying ez is really fun to troll build uhc tryhards but you get muted so yeah xDDDDDDDD

That hurts me right in the logical part of my brain.
PM Link

FartInMyTart wrote

q0p wrote...

Honestly why are you like this? not trying to be mean I just truly do not understand. Also I say GF and GG and mean it so…

suck me .. ?
PM Link
ya ik when people say ez THEYRE BEING JERKS and it makes me suicidal :(:(:(:(
PM Link
People have egos
PM Link
Why r people so sensitive
PM Link
Porque no puedo comprar rango lion o dotanor ya no se puede o solo se puede comprar el badlion premiun?
PM Link
because its fucking hilarious
PM Link
how saying ez consider a troll or hilarious , are they these people dumb or something ? if you laugh at these your life must be depressing .

PM Link
people do it to I think annoy you because they think they are better than you after that match. "EZ" kinda annoys me ngl
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

I'm not a toxic person

Same :v
PM Link
Most people say that after they kill a tryhard, I feel like the fact that they lost is enough to them <3
PM Link
The people who say EZ and L are just obnoxious pre teens who tend to have L or Danteh skins to represent their young age. Out of my large punishments page, I don't get muted for saying childish things like that, it's usually because I type a well thought out toxic sentence towards someone instead of saying something as simple as L.
PM Link
I say ez in most fights if I win, because that means the other player is trash at pvp. It gives me a huge ego boost when I call the other person ez lol
PM Link
Ego people lmao.
That should be a fucking meme here
PM Link
Honestly , ego is something bad, it just makes you a cunt in front of people irl . U shouldnt have ego , u should have pride
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

The people who say EZ and L are just obnoxious pre teens who tend to have L or Danteh skins to represent their young age. Out of my large punishments page, I don't get muted for saying childish things like that, it's usually because I type a well thought out toxic sentence towards someone instead of saying something as simple as L.

I love how you clarify that you are not some random toxic kid. You are a toxic guy with standars.
go big or go home style, i like the attitude xD
PM Link

Tvjuli wrote

Jinxful wrote...

I love how you clarify that you are not some random toxic kid. You are a toxic guy with standars.
go big or go home style, i like the attitude xD

he also thinks racism against white people is impossible
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

Tvjuli wrote...

he also thinks racism against white people is impossible

now everyone is being an asshole how great
PM Link