Thanks.
PM Link
yes we should unban everyone!!!!
PM Link
what the actual fuck
PM Link
yea, world peace aswell while you're at it
PM Link
How would unbanning every single cheater in badlion history help solve the problem of there being some hackers on the server…
PM Link
See now we need more people like this guy in charge. He knows his stuff!!

#MakeBadlionGreatAgain
PM Link
Did you buy that OG ign off MC market?
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

Did you buy that OG ign off MC market?
it sold for $500
PM Link

iTzGREGxD wrote

i would rather have an xraying player on my border than a cheating guy where you have no chance killing him.

Wow. I have been lied to. Till this day I thought x-raying was a part of cheating.

iTzGREGxD wrote

And it would be really good if you unban everyone

Fantastic idea. Would be a great idea cause noone would cheat for a second time of course and everyone would play legit cause they got unbanned and don't wanna get banned again!!! They totally didn't get banned for cheating in the first place and this would definitely decrease the amounts of hackers

Definite +1
PM Link
This man knows what hes talking about!
PM Link
On a serious note, why are all of you concerned about the hackers being unbanned, GCheat is good enough to catch them all if they cheat again. Right?
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

On a serious note, why are all of you concerned about the hackers being unbanned, GCheat is good enough to catch them all if they cheat again. Right?

XD
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

no
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

no

Your uneducated opinion is irrelevant and useless. I need a player or staff that actually knows about GCheat.
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

KarliXon wrote...

Your uneducated opinion is irrelevant and useless. I need a player or staff that actually knows about GCheat.

Karl knows gcheat better than 1/2 the staff :/
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

Karl knows gcheat better than 1/2 the staff :/

please
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

if you think that try queuing any1 in nodebuff who's above emerald 5 and i guarantee half if not more of the players u fight will be cheating.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
@Archybot
PM Link

Saimo wrote

Limeintine wrote...

please

just a meme bro
PM Link