Store
Way-Overdue Resignation letter
This was wayyyyy overdue and was supposed to be written when I had first relinquished my staff rank. I'll try to keep this as short as possible.

Where even to begin? In the summer of 2014, I became a staff member on this network. I was an avid player back then and put many hours into Badlion whether it be modding, playing, acting like an idiot, talking to friends, etc. I can easily say that this server is the best pvp server out there. I made so many friends and good memories here, and I don't regret investing my time into the server.

Later on, I got promoted to Senior staff here. From there, my activity slowly declined until I had far too many commitments my junior year to keep up with it. For three months, I was straight up inactive. I barely could bring myself to log in and do work. After being so involved with other stuff, I lost interest in staffing here and got demoted for inactivity.

The reason that I am resigning so soon after re-joining again is because I have other interests to pursue. I should not have asked for my staff position back and I apologize to the staff team, McNerdx and my manager, and most importantly, all of you. I could not fulfill my commitment here as a newly-returned staff member.

However, interacting with the community and other staff members was the most fun part of being staff here. I am so god damn lucky to have met so many characters throughout my stay here.

I'd like to give some small shout-outs to some people that made this experience special for me:

Stheegala (Aka NotR3ddy): Even though you're long gone from this community, you're the one that encouraged me to apply for a position here. I can't thank you enough for that. As I said before, this server was a huge part of my life.

Potaytooo, Rellik and Neo: You guys were the first friends I made here at badlion. Goofing around and especially talking to you guys on ts was always super fun. Y'all are some of the nicest people I met here. I can't tell you how much I'm gonna miss that stuff. Hit me up anytime to chat, fellas.

Macca (even though he's not here): You were my first staff friend. You made me feel welcome to the team and everything.

Zach_: You were easily my best friend on the staff team the entire time I was here. I remember when you were my yung grasshopper, and I showed you the ropes. We've had so much fun and laughs. Stay in touch, brother.

Varicks: Holy shit man. I still can't believe we became friends here. I remember when you generally showed disdain towards me early on. However, after a quickly-solved argument between us, we spearheaded the community faction Germany. Throughout that time, We've talked about so many eccentric topics I can't even count em. You're always super fun to talk to dude. Hit me up anytime.

The Germany Faction: I remember getting all of these random people together to make one big faction on badlion's HCF. It was so fun to team up with you guys and achieve goals as a team. Some of the most fun I've ever had here.

Panda & Gromm: You guys are super fun to play games with. Both of you are great people; I'm always down to play melee with you guys.

JacobArnold: Super cool guy. Always have fun talking with ya in TS and everything. Keep me updated on your music stuff dude.

AsianApple: Easily one of the smartest people I know. You're super unique as a person and super fun to be around. I always enjoy chatting with ya.

Morsinius: We met so late on while I was here, but god damn dude. You are easily one of my best friends I met from badlion. I love our super out-there conversations and talking about things most people would get bored with. You're the most skilled high school music composer I've ever had the pleasure of meeting.

To the owners: What you have here is an incredible thing. Take care of Badlion just as you have been and grow it into something larger than it is right now. Thank you for providing the best PvP experience I've had on this game in all 5 years I've PvP-ed.

I know I must have forgotten some people. However, If I did, you know who you are. Feel free to message me, I'm always down to chat.

All in all, I did my best to leave my mark as a staff member here in the past. I hope I was able to improve the experience here, even if it was only by a little.

I would like to offer honest answers to any questions you guys have (within reason) as I usually had a strong filter on what I would say here.

As of this post, my activity in the community will severely decline as I am moving on from playing this game. I got great things to look forward to as I am approaching adulthood. I'll pop in and see where you guys are at occasionally though :)

However, if any of you would like to talk to me, Message me on discord/the forums and I'd be happy to give you a reply!

It's been a good run, Y'all.
-Lab
PM Link
o7
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
labmity threatens me
PM Link
Good luck in life my man o7
PM Link
Sad to see another member of the team leave, good luck in the future o7
PM Link

iHackLiTE wrote

labmity threatens me

Everyone threatens you…
PM Link
O7
PM Link
Whatever interests you now pursue, I know you'll make it. Because you are one who stops at nothing.

Cya around man
PM Link
Cya mate o7
PM Link
rip
PM Link
Cya spaceman
PM Link
nitroxclient was never as good as u at soup
dashlab
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Cya man, good luck to whatever comes next! o7
PM Link
Holy shit that was a good speech that I actually enjoyed reading
PM Link
Gonna miss you lab! You were one of the original friends I had when i first became staff in late 2015/early 2016. You were an amazing and funny guy <3

o7
PM Link
If I could go back to the days when we camped out late night on the soup server, I would do it in a heartbeat. Good luck in your future endeavors, my friend. Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end…
PM Link
-Lab
PM Link
O7 and good luck in life!
PM Link