Store
Players Online: 49.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Peace Ppl (Officially Last Post)
I've done this a lot but know my time is up I don't find this game interesting anymore if I ever go on MC nowadays I've always played for 15 minutes at most. Before I say anything else I honestly wouldn't give a fuck if I got banned from the game I realized how stupid video games including Minecraft are they've ruined me in a way I won't go into detail but yeah. When I get unbanned from Badlion on April 15th I will play and then I will be gone I want to play with my friend for the last time.

I can't mention all the names since I've forgotten a lot of names but I've always been a asshole on these forums because idk I just was and that was not cool I guess something triggered me. But anyways I want to do 2 apologies and 3 of my friends i would like to say ✌🏻to but I'll start with the apologies

@Abaroop (Gone but comes on sometimes): I will not remember all the good times I've had with you and tbh I liked you a lot you're super chill on Discord (Influence) and I remember when I played you in Archer, man you were pretty good at Archer. Even though you don't like me anymore I'd rather end off on a good note. Peace

@Unsighted: You've triggered me about discussing the report on me (Kinda a dick move) but I mean Thanks for doing it 😎😎 it got me realising that cheating was stupid af a couple months later the game was meant to be enjoyed and people like me ruined it. But all I want to say is. Peace (If you were hear right now I would give you a pat on the back)

@Jinxful: idk know you that well but you do think I'm annoying and mean but I see where you're coming from dude, I'd hate it if someone ruined this social site for me. But yeah you seem laid back and chill but always sarcastic idk if that's who you are but some of it gave me a laugh. πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

——

@Jarecl (Forum banned but who cares): Dude you can be annoying but we're all annoying at one point I remember I didn't get along with you at one point and we magically become friends of PvPLounge and you recorded videos of me not cheating which was pretty cool and I will never forget you, you're a good friend anyone could ever had. 😍😍

@SirDeqdly: Probably my best friend on the internet I remember that one time on Discord you gave me some rude af comments but eventually we became friends again. You're nice and seem like you would do anything for a friend. I like that about you I like to be chill with people even though I'm not liked by all. You're a pretty good guy but a try hard in game. No offense πŸ˜‰ But yeah I want to play with you on April 15 or over the weekend before i leave MC for good.

I've had some good moments in MC I'll tell some of my favorite clan moments

Influence: I remember when me, Unshift and Rocktah were all in group chat and talking about loving Unshift that was super fun and I laughed so much in the convo idk if you guys remember but yeah best moment in Influence and even though Influence is kinda dead πŸ’€ I hope it grows in the future to more of a competitive clan

Inertia: I remember when 7-10 of us where in TS during a clan battle against Ezra or Rift don't remember but this one guy came in and was fucking halarious lots of bad language but funny af

Pqra/Bliss: Never really did anything you guys can kick me if you want idc

Peace guys if I didn't mention you're name and we had beef I forgive you
PM Link
Cya. Gl in the future.
PM Link
See you in a week
PM Link

Puok wrote

See you in a week

Yeah you are if you actually read it
PM Link
See ya man, good luck in the future
PM Link
good luck in the future o/
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Puok wrote...

Yeah you are if you actually read it
I did lol i didn't mean it in the type of way you interpreted
PM Link
I quit too, well i'll play in like 2-3 months ;-;

ill still be using the forumd but yeah. Anyways good luck with future also try to get your discord fixed. Message me when you've done so and if nessecery you can always pm me forums!
PM Link
Peace dude o7
PM Link
Stay on the forums and use off topic mostly, that's my suggestion for everyone quitting
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Good luck in your life man!
PM Link
Good luck with life after the 15th o7
PM Link
who is this guy
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
heres ur attention
PM Link
Goodbye. It was nice knowing you.
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

who is this guy
who are you?
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Influence: I remember when me, Unshift and Rocktah were all in group chat and talking about loving Unshift that was super fun and I laughed so much in the convo idk if you guys remember but yeah best moment in Influence
o7
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

who is this guy

Idk who are you some low life
PM Link