Store
Players Online: 47.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Minecraft, is it a dying game? or is it still thriving?

FunkyFactions wrote

BeFour6 wrote...

What?!?! Drake and Josh?!?

Omg I forgot sorry Zoey101 or Drake and Josh
PM Link
I just wanna say my thread is trending. I wanna thank my mom and my dad and everyone who commented on my thread. This is a dream come true.
PM Link

Panda_Chips wrote

New players will always come and old players will leave. I don't think Minecraft will die any time soon

Wizards of Waverly Place
Zoey 101 was my shit
Samsung
No peeing in the shower
I never take a shit in school

No peeing in the shower??? What is this nonsense! Tell me why pls
PM Link
Thriving!

Wizards of Waverly Place.

IDK.

iPhone (BTW Samsung is Android).

Fuck no!

Yes.

I don't like them either.

Doesn't happen to me.
PM Link

Bobbles wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

Which two servers are making a client-side anti-cheat? Badlion and MineHQ, both servers are trying to get rid of cheaters. Let me digress really quick. Badlion is providing a clientside anti-cheat and league tournaments. While MineHQ is just getting rid of cheaters. Both servers are trying to get rid of cheaters from the minecraft scene.

Ok, I know about Badlion Premium, but what the heck is MineHQ? Is it that bad wannabe pvp server no one plays on?? Also, since when was PVP such a main aspect of Minecraft that removing pvp cheaters improves the Minecraft scene? It's "Minecraft" not "PVPcraft" or "MinePVP". PVP hasn't even been the way it is on pvp servers for like four versions.
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Bobbles wrote...

Ok, I know about Badlion Premium, but what the heck is MineHQ? Is it that bad wannabe pvp server no one plays on?? Also, since when was PVP such a main aspect of Minecraft that removing pvp cheaters improves the Minecraft scene? It's "Minecraft" not "PVPcraft" or "MinePVP". PVP hasn't even been the way it is on pvp servers for like four versions.
You got me there
PM Link
If you don't like Zoey101 we literally cant be friends
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Bobbles wrote...

PVP servers like Badlion and whatever this unknown server "MineHQ" is are improving the Minecraft scene?
just because you dont know what minehq is doesnt mean the server is "unknown"
PM Link

SirDeqdly wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

just because you dont know what minehq is doesnt mean thw server is "unknown"
you can't heal all retards now can you
PM Link

Vykz wrote

SirDeqdly wrote...

you can't heal all retards now can you

Oh wait, is that the one where they let that Youtuber cheat so they can try to become heard of? How could anyone possibly not know about it!!!
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Vykz wrote...

Oh wait, is that the one where they let that Youtuber cheat so they can try to become heard of? How could anyone possibly not know about it!!!
what lol. You must be thinking of faithful young.. whatever you are. Just curious why half of your retarded clan is forum banned
PM Link

Vykz wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

what lol. You must be thinking of faithful young.. whatever you are. Just curious why half of your retarded clan is forum banned

Wait,wait,wait. I get it. Aren't you a staff on that bad server which is why you're trying so hard to defend it? I can't believe that just because I insulted your bad server you researched on my clan in an attempt to insult me :(! Shouldn't you be moderating your bad server so maybe it will be big one day?
PM Link

Vykz wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

Because there all alts of SuperCunt64
PM Link

Emendings wrote

Vykz wrote...

Because there all alts of SuperCunt64

They're*
Dumb young one. What happened to your "officially last post"?
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Vykz wrote...

Wait,wait,wait. I get it. Aren't you a staff on that bad server which is why you're trying so hard to defend it? I can't believe that just because I insulted your bad server you researched on my clan in an attempt to insult me :(! Shouldn't you be moderating your bad server so maybe it will be big one day?
i don't need to look up your clan to insult you. You're a living meme.
PM Link

Vykz wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

i don't need to look up your clan to insult you. You're a living meme.

Like Minehq's anti-cheat right?
PM Link
Guys this thread wasn't supposed to be serious so cool it lol.
PM Link
what is your guys opinion? dying? or thriving?:It's not an answer, but its stale

also, wizards of waverly place? or suite life of Zach and cody:Wizards of Waverly Place

Zoey101 or… oh wait that was the only decent nickelodeon sitcom if I can remember correctly.:Drake and Josh

IPhone or Samsung galaxy (no android):IPhone

peeing in shower or no peeing in shower:Pee in shower

also does anyone else have a fear of taking a crap in a public bathroom? peeing is fine for me but no crapping.
If there is anyone else out there like me don't you hate it when you have to crap at school but your too scared to use the school bathrooms? Also when you get boners during school that sucks am I right?: I dont go to the bathroom in school
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Emendings wrote...

They're*
Dumb young one. What happened to your "officially last post"?

What happened to you're gay ass clan I thought you were cubecore only
PM Link
what is your guys opinion? dying? or thriving? Dying

also, wizards of waverly place? or suite life of Zach and cody: Zach and Cody all the way.

IPhone or Samsung galaxy (no android) Samsung looks better in looks by I like how the iphone works.

peeing in shower or no peeing in shower: No peeing because the shower floor would be yellow.

also does anyone else have a fear of taking a crap in a public bathroom? peeing is fine for me but no crapping.
If there is anyone else out there like me don't you hate it when you have to crap at school but your too scared to use the school bathrooms? Also when you get boners during school that sucks am I right? Indeed
PM Link