Store
Players Online: 47.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Minecraft, is it a dying game? or is it still thriving?

Vykz wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

When you act like you know things but in reality you're just as retarded as the rest of this community. Go back to playing with your Barbie dolls little girl.

We can't all be like the great nonexistent MineHQ community, right? Like I said earlier you should be moderating right now so maybe MineHQ will be big some day and also to make up for your bad anti-cheat.
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Vykz wrote...

We can't all be like the great nonexistent MineHQ community, right? Like I said earlier you should be moderating right now so maybe MineHQ will be big some day and also to make up for your bad anti-cheat.
Why do you always try to make enemies? For once in your life stop being so contrary
PM Link

Jinxful wrote

NaomiBliss wrote...

Why do you always try to make enemies? For once in your life stop being so contrary

You're the one trying to make enemies if you're picking sides in an argument that doesn't involve you! I asked the fellow who made this topic a follow-up question regarding his initial statement, and this MineHQ fanboy flew in out of nowhere to defend the server he works for! However, I will stand behind Badlion no matter what, and will argue against any supporter of a server even slightly in competition with it. Some may call me argumentative, but I am a patriot and a nationalist for this community. Just because you don't possess the same Badlion spirit that I do doesn't mean I'm not right when I say that if he prefers another server so much, he should go back to it!
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Jinxful wrote...

You're the one trying to make enemies if you're picking sides in an argument that doesn't involve you! I asked the fellow who made this topic a follow-up question regarding his initial statement, and this MineHQ fanboy flew in out of nowhere to defend the server he works for! However, I will stand behind Badlion no matter what, and will argue against any supporter of a server even slightly in competition with it. Some may call me argumentative, but I am a patriot and a nationalist for this community. Just because you don't possess the same Badlion spirit that I do doesn't mean I'm not right when I say that if he prefers another server so much, he should go back to it!

Honestly you guys are making a big deal out of nothing. You guys both have your opinions and you should respect each others opinion and not talk crap to each other about it.
PM Link
I think mojang is going in the direction of portable gaming, such as mobile devices.

Look what club penguin did. They realised that because of the lack of children having their own computers that mobile devices is a better way to go for their target audience.

There was a video from AntVenom where he showed that pocket edition is more popular than the PC edition. This is because more people have mobile devices than computers.

Also notice how many updates come out on pocket edition compared to PC.

So no, pocket minecraft isn't dying, but pc minecraft is slowly dying.
PM Link