Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 46.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
3k Posts & 5 Months as Staff - AMA
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
Do you have a favourite News Network?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achieveable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
I'm personally not, but are you a fan of subtweeting? ;)
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
If you found yourself to be Leader of a Small tropical island with a population of 100 people, what leadership methods and policies would you use?
Opinion? :)
PM Link
Who sent the admin that link in PMs?
PM Link
R u egirl 2 :D
PM Link

tbhitslizzy wrote

Msging wrote...

https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/266503
https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/270303

These are the latest ones I've seen.

https://www.badlion.net/appeal/thread/254930
PM Link
What is your goal as a staff member?
Would you rather be a known Arena player or a known UHC player? :)
PM Link
Wendy's or Arby's?
PM Link

tbhitslizzy wrote

ScrubV2 wrote...

That would be @ScrubV2
That's rude! 3:
PM Link
favorite flavor of kool aid?
PM Link
Also hmu with an opinion
PM Link

Heffernan wrote

Opinion!! That is all I want. All in All, you are an amazing person to hang out with a be around. Hoping we can talk more on TS. Have a good time. OPINION!

I've known you for over a year now, but we've only talked a handful of times. You have really grown as a person (both maturity and personality wise) and I'd love to talk to you more.
PM Link

Zockzzz wrote

Opinion?

ZOCKZZZ! You and Scrub have become two of my closest Australian friends, and you never fail to make me laugh.
PM Link
Opinion

What goals do you wish to achieve by working for Badlion

What do you enjoy the most about being a CM (Community Manager)

Favorite food

Favorite place to visit/go to
PM Link

SR_Vlado wrote

Opinion?

Not sure if we've ever talked but you're a great staff member and you're really helpful.

SR_Vlado wrote

You won't probably now, but I am from Cuba, will you visit it one day?

I actually want to travel to El Salvadore, Cuba and other third world countries. Growing up we always hear about countries being damaged by wars or natural disasters and I've always wanted to travel and help give back.

SR_Vlado wrote

Hosting or arena modding?

I like them for different reasons so not sure if I can pick one.

SR_Vlado wrote

EU / NA / SA / AU?

I love hosting on AU / NA but the SA community is great.

SR_Vlado wrote

Do you like tacos?

Yes!

SR_Vlado wrote

What were your staff positions before you resigned before coming back?

Arena Moderator and UHC Host

SR_Vlado wrote

Best things of being CM for you?

I love being able to give back to the community. As a staff member we're constantly answering questions and enforcing the rules but it's also nice to listen to what the community has to say, and doing our best to meet in the middle.
PM Link
Hehe… opinion? :)

What Badlion means to you.

PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?

Badlion - How I acted a year ago is one of my biggest regrets in the Badlion Community however, I've made the most of it. I've learned from my mistakes, promise myself I won't do it again and overall I've grown from it.
IRL- I used to be a Competitive dancer, I was awarded scholarships and I'd travel to New York City and LA on scholarship money and training. One of my biggest regrets is quitting.

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Do you have a favourite News Network?

ABC

LukeWilliams10 wrote

In your opinion, is world peace ever achieveable?

In my opinion, not without turning the world into a Utopia. I watched a movie called "The Giver" a couple years ago, and then rewatched it with Michael a couple months ago. In my opinion if the world was to achieve "World Peace" there would have to be some major sacrifices, and I don't think they're sacrifices anyone would be willing to make. (If you haven't watched it I highly suggest doing so)

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?

Honest Dictator, I'd rather be told the facts than have a whole nation constantly lied to and manipulated.

LukeWilliams10 wrote

I'm personally not, but are you a fan of subtweeting? ;)

I've learned subtweeting leads to people getting hurt or the tweets getting misunderstood, so I do my best not to.

LukeWilliams10 wrote

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?

All the mass cruelty in the world, to be more specific the murder, wars, torture, kidnapping, starvation, etc.

LukeWilliams10 wrote

If you found yourself to be Leader of a Small tropical island with a population of 100 people, what leadership methods and policies would you use?

Methods - Assign different people to different roles (Gathering, hunting, farming, fishing, caring for children, house work, etc.)
Policies - I'd probably assign 5 people to a total of 20 homes, and they would choose a "Head of Household". From there when problems arise the all the "Head of Households" would get together and decide on a decision.

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Opinion? :)

I actually met you when we both become Community Managers although, I don't think we've interacted much. You're very dedicated, hardworking and overall you seem like an amazing person.
PM Link

NaomiBliss wrote

Who sent the admin that link in PMs?

Me
PM Link

UnsightedsEGirl wrote

R u egirl 2 :D

I still don't know the definition of an "egirl", it seems to be a term people use loosely and has just become a go to insult word.
PM Link

tbhitslizzy wrote

UnsightedsEGirl wrote...

I still don't know the definition of an "egirl", it seems to be a term people use loosely and has just become a go to insult word.

no no no D:
PM Link

Getiiix wrote

What is your goal as a staff member?

Currently my goal is just to help out the Network however and where ever I can.

Getiiix wrote

Would you rather be a known Arena player or a known UHC player? :)

I actually don't know, I'm honestly awful at both.
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Wendy's or Arby's?

Wendys
PM Link