Store
ArenaPvP - Return of the ELO
2 things. number 1 will elo be a thing in UHC meetup as well? and number 2 are you going to add a another game say like UHC games?
PM Link

Derhibs wrote

You have to re-add Unranked Unlimited, it does not make sense to only play 30 a day and have only one modality (which is not always to everyone's liking) I do not understand what was the need to put the Limited Unrankeds, just so people Buy ranks?

And add new maps, like those of the s12 but that are not united, to diminish the lag.
I agree with you a lot! season 12 maps were very nice to pvp on and they should be added back for a better experience
PM Link

Opr wrote

So happy this is getting reinstated (: Now I can actually liek pvpez
you can do that in the settings tool on your hotbar
PM Link
Finally… Elo, Lmao you're going to get so many players back now, gg Adam <3
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

I'm hyped for S15. Badlion is going to take a step in the right direction and I won't be suprised if Badlion gets 10k players all day when S15 comes out

Agreed.
PM Link
U bad
PM Link
To the BL Community,

I've always said it, BL is my favorite server and I have improved so much in terms of skills and social skills.
I started in Season 9 and till now my minecraft journey has been great. Besides BL assists in improving my skills, this server has also given me unforgettable memories. Season 12 was one of my favorite seasons and as I was from Asia it really was a pain in the assss to play with such high ping and i'm sure many other asian people suffered too. Then Asian region was introduced in Season 13 and everything was good to go for us. To keep this short, I wanna make this request to reopen the asian severs for Season 15. Also my fellow asians, please like this post to show your enthusiasm so we do get what we want.

Thanks so much for reading :^)!
PM Link
I can't wait for Red Rover to come back!
PM Link

SoulzHD wrote

Please more fun games like spleef , kb10 chicken or combo build uhc!

Also the FFA events from S12 were so fun and should come back pls!! I remember they used to be activated by donators but since its against the eula they should be automatic and people should vote for the kits. I remember the combo build FFA was rly fun and everyone was invis.

And since bedwars is coming soon a fun game like this should be coming too to arena! - https://youtu.be/vShd8XDup30

yes pls
PM Link
Good shit
PM Link

xScatter wrote

Is the s12 lobby going to come back and how about old maps????

OLD MAPS
PM Link
hmmm, I wonder where they got masters and grandmasters from?

Oh wait
it was overwatch
PM Link

TylarYaz wrote

hmmm, I wonder where they got masters and grandmasters from?

Oh wait
it was overwatch

are u a genius
PM Link

Dunodos wrote

Opr wrote...

you can do that in the settings tool on your hotbar
I meant ELO coming back…
PM Link
Fast scan
PM Link
Fast Scan
PM Link
Si porfin :v
PM Link

Opr wrote

Dunodos wrote...

I meant ELO coming back…
oops quoted the wrong post xD
PM Link
HAHA RIGHT YEAH YOU KEPT TELLING US ELO IS NEVER COMING BACK

this shit isn't funny anymore
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

GG!

P.S
1) For GrandMasters, how about make it equivalent to 3000 ELO, and have a big cash price for anyone who gets it. This would create a "limit" but it would probably be unachievable for many seasons and it would push the higher players to keep playing once they have achieved Masters

2) Make Skywars ranked pls, the block integration might help people with the PUG gamemodes that use bridging. Also might boost the number of players in Skywars (Minigame)

So in other words only Build sweats have a chance at this instead of anyone else that could be good at kits like NoDebuff or Archer?..
PM Link