Store
Subscribe
ArenaPvP - Return of the ELO
Season 15 Hype!
PM Link
would be cool if you made the arena pvp lobby the season 12 one again, even if it's for a little while
PM Link
everyone's so hyped lol!!! They had us scared for a sec when they said ELO was never coming back ;)
PM Link

Icehawk wrote

So in other words only Build sweats have a chance at this instead of anyone else that could be good at kits like NoDebuff or Archer?..

Yeh that was just idea off the top of my head. I think multiple people are going to get 3000 in build next season anyways
PM Link

TylarYaz wrote

hmmm, I wonder where they got masters and grandmasters from?

Oh wait
it was overwatch

Its not like overwatch invented masters and grandmasters
PM Link
Oh, and MasterGberry, it might not be a priority, but could you solve the 3-4 week backlog of reports yet? I understand many admins may be busy, but it would be great if reports were also resolved a bit sooner. Cheers @MasterGberry
PM Link
I LOVE BADLION FOR THIS YES ELO I LOVE ELO SO MUCH!!!!!!! THIS IS THE BEST!!!! ITS LIKE MY DREAM CAME TRUE OMFG!!! <3
PM Link
true
PM Link
im hyped because i had a old account kiwiandoranges that i lost and played for season 11 i think. so ive been around for some time :D
PM Link
S12 Lobby and Maps Pls!
PM Link

Kiivo wrote

Icehawk wrote...

Yeh that was just idea off the top of my head. I think multiple people are going to get 3000 in build next season anyways
SG hasn't had more than 2.4k even..Only one that'll have a chance other than build would be Archer
PM Link
I just hope that everyone will be as great as it is being said

Good work Badlion
PM Link
can we bring back seeing a list of all teams
PM Link
This is amazing, yet It's a shame I can't log onto bl anymore
PM Link
The fact that diamond is one of my favorite kits, its gonna be hard to get sapphire (2100) since not many people play the kit, but its worth a try (DONT REMOVE DIAMOND). Also please make skywars a ranked kit again, that kit was really interesting and fun to play.
PM Link

Icehawk wrote

SG hasn't had more than 2.4k even..Only one that'll have a chance other than build would be Archer

Maybe they wont reach 3000 but trust me EVERY kit will have its ELO record broken because of the fact that the maximum ELO you can lose is being reduced. Therefore there are definitely going to be many Masters but maybe not Grand Masters, depends what the ELO for that is really
PM Link

BeFour6 wrote

TylarYaz wrote...

Its not like overwatch invented masters and grandmasters

overwatch has a basic mmr system. they didnt invent anything to do with mmr
PM Link
Very nice. A lot of players will comeback but pls make new arena like in S12.
#RoadToGrandMaster
PM Link
Maybe add an option to show either Silver I, II, III, etc or ELO?
PM Link
Dude chill there is only one DANTEH
PM Link