Store
Subscribe
New Private UHCs Requirements!!
Version en Español | Deutsche Version | Version française|Türkçe Versiyonu | Nederlandse versie | Versione Italiana |

Hey Everyone!

A few days ago a decision was made to benefit those that advertise Badlion for free, we have HUGELY lowered our requirements to host your own Private UHCs here!!

These are our New Requirements:
  • At least 50k Subscribers for Youtube or Followers for Twitch combined between all participating players.
  • Contact @Gonzaloo at least a week before the event so that the event is correctly organized (Last minute games can be hosted if needed) and to make sure it goes according to plan. Feel Free to contact him on Twitter (dgonzalo151) or discord (Gonzalo#0524). DMs are Open to all on both.
  • Have the list of players participating and the links to their channels
  • Say if your Private UHC will be a Recorded Round or a Streamed Round

• Why would we want a UHC hosted by you when we have Community UHCs?
    That's a great question, in a Community UHC you are limited to the amount of stuff you can do, and you need to be Lion + in order to host one. Meanwhile, in a private UHC all you have to do is meet the requirements, and you have more freedom on what to do than you would have in a Community UHC game.

What type of freedom are you talking about??
    On a Private UHC we have this gamemode called "Event UHC" which is basically a gamemode that allows anyone that is a spec to spectate all around the UHC Map, receive ingames messages with the amount of Diamond ores a player has mined, AND you can tp to them by simply clicking on the IGN or using /rtp for a random TP.

And you can be any rank to get one of these hosted, from a not donor to Lion+ as long as you meet the requirements.

Days Events are currently happening:
  • TBD

• If you have any questions feel free to make them on the thread.
    PM Link
    Thank you
    PM Link
    Holy shit this is good
    PM Link
    wow
    PM Link
    OHH
    PM Link
    Nice
    PM Link
    so I can make an RR with 100 players that have 500 subs each? dope
    PM Link
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOVE YOU
    PM Link
    @Gonzaloo Should I translate this on Serbian/Crotian leng?
    PM Link