Store
Players Online: 34.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
s15 suggestions :vVVVvvvv
-if new maps are being added dont add ones with netherrack because it makes recordings look horrible and it also looks bad in person imo.
-since the merge with kohi badlion has added nothing from kohi but axepvp,kohi was known as the better potpvp server,actually the best potpvp server of all time,they should have used the kb/pots/hits from kohi for speed 2 kits and badlions kb for non speed kits.a lot of people miss kohi and if badlion would make it so potpvp in s15 feels like kohi a lot of people would start playing potpvp kits on badlion and a lot of people who cheat in the potpvp community would stop cheating just for the kohi feel.
-also a /ping maybe
-maybe bring back something like the old uhc meetup which was kinda fun imo and called it builduhc ffa event or something and make it so it happens every 30 mins or an hour,also maybe lms sg but ive only played that like once but i think people used to like that 2 :v
PM Link
+1 on the LMS
PM Link
PM Link

DonaldTrumpBad wrote

elaborate
PM Link

DanyalHD wrote

DonaldTrumpBad wrote...

elaborate
Elaboration
PM Link
-1 in my eyes kb is perfect and having kohi kb won't discorgue cheaters to cheat.

-1 is kinda of spoilers no need for it.

-1 I like uhc meetups the way they are, itso hard to get used to cleans but it's part of the game.

+1 for sg meetups and lms
PM Link

OUA wrote

-1 in my eyes kb is perfect
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

u must be blind then
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

OUA wrote...

u must be blind then

At this moment the kb is agreed on by most people, there's no way they will be able to bring kohi back and if have not heard kohi is dead it has been for long time, now you want kb to change but after a while people will want the old kb back, this how the community works, they never learn to be thankful till shit go away, learn to be thankful for day in your life ffs.
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

OUA wrote...

u must be blind then
PM Link

OUA wrote

-1 I like uhc meetups the way they are, itso hard to get used to cleans but it's part of the game.

what i meant is builduhc ffa event in arenapvp,not a minigame.
PM Link
Why does thou do thou
PM Link

DanyalHD wrote

DonaldTrumpBad wrote...

elaborate
don't take him seriously, he is trying to get attention. He's a random anyways.
PM Link
+1 on the maps

+1000000 on the kb and kohi thing

-1 on the builduhc meetup, I liked the old one, but this one is more like a UHC since not everyone has the same thing in UHC

+1 with the LMS, btw I'm pretty sure they were gonna bring it back anyways
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

OUA wrote...

u must be blind then
i agree dude xD! fix kb !1
PM Link