Server IP:
Store
Planned Maintenance Window: May 18th 6:00 - 9:00 UTC
We will be taking all Badlion Open Services (na.badlion.net / eu.badlion.net / sa.badlion.net / au.badlion.net) down during the period of 6:00 AM - 9:00 AM UTC on May 18th (this Thursday). We will be replacing some old mainframe services with newer equivalents and will use the downtime to test that everything is properly functioning as we remove another piece of the mainframe. This downtime will help us prepare for UHC 6.0 and ArenaPvP Season 15, as well as help stabilize existing services on Badlion Open.

The Badlion Client & BAC UHC's & Badlion Premium will not be affected by this planned maintenance window.

We will do our best to keep this thread up to date with information in regards to the downtime. Please note if there are issues the window might be extended. Keep an eye on Twitter as well for updates.
Link PM
First
Link PM
Does this mean that for 3 hours, Badlion will only be accessible on Mac?
Link PM
Badlion will be completly down
Link PM

Survive wrote

Does this mean that for 3 hours, Badlion will only be accessible on Mac?

No this means that you cannot play on Badlion Open at all for 3 hours. You can only play BAC UHC's or Badlion premium matchmaking during this 3 hour period as they are not part of the upgrades.

It doesn't matter which operating system you are on.
Link PM
No, badlion is life I need it every minute of every day. :(
Link PM
hahahahahaha
Link PM
Jokes on you i don't play between weekends
Link PM

SpectroGod wrote

Jokes on you i don't play between weekends
same in 2nd grade
Link PM
gg
Link PM
Nice!
Link PM
Hype! Hope everything goes well.
Link PM

Limeintine wrote

First
Phenomenal!
Link PM
is it 6-9am US time?
Link PM
nvm i didn't read the whole title
Link PM
will the current uhc stats be reset again
Link PM
i though minecraft was real life
Link PM
;/
Link PM
I cant even play on the premium client it crash I already reported it and all but the stuff but the 'helpful' staff dont do nothing useful …..
Link PM

Aogiri_Eto wrote

I cant even play on the premium client it crash I already reported it and all but the stuff but the 'helpful' staff dont do nothing useful …..

https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/108

I don't see anything here from you.
Link PM
Thread is locked