Server IP:
Store 20% Off!
Players Online 1382 Help Vote Forums Streams Client
Season 5 Championship Games
End of Season 5
At the end of each season, we host a Champions Game for each region for the best players to battle it out and to claim one of the ‘Champion of the Season’ titles. As previously announced on Twitter, the Champions games will be hosted this Saturday, May 20 (Sunday May 21 local time in AU). The players that qualify will be able to play all games if they wish.

The requirement to be eligible for the Champions Game is different depending on the region:
NA: 3 UHC Wins OR 300 Kills
EU: 3 UHC Wins OR 300 Kills
SA: 3 UHC Wins OR 300 Kills
AU: 2 UHC Wins OR 200 Kills

There will be no need to apply. If you meet the requirements, you will be automatically whitelisted in all four games. If you do not meet the requirements, please do not ask us to make an exception. If the account you qualified on is banned at the time of the games, you will not be able to play on it, nor will we transfer wins to another account. We also will not combine wins from several accounts.

Prizes
First - 1 year of Premium
Second - 6 months of Premium
Third - 3 months of Premium

These prizes can go on the account of your choosing and Premium rank includes late joining Open UHCs, whitelisting another account and spectating 500x500. For a full list of perks: https://store.badlion.net/category/ranks

NA Championship Game
Saturday May 20, 2017
12:00pm PST/3:00pm EST (7:00pm UTC)

SA Championship Game
Saturday May 20, 2017
3:00pm PST/6:00pm EST (10:00pm UTC)

EU Championship Game
Saturday May 20, 2017
4:00pm UTC (9:00am PST/12:00pm EST)

AU Championship Game
Sunday May 21, 2017
3:00pm AEST (Saturday 10:00pm PST/Sunday 1:00am EST/Sunday 6:00am BST)

Game Configuration
FFA
Cutclean
Horseless
Nether Off
Link PM
Nice.
Link PM
Awesome! Looking forward to trying hard next UHC season!
Link PM
Shouldn't there be like at least 5+ wins and 500 kills? Like make the wins higher and kills, almost everyone with at least 200 hours has at least 300 kills. Literaly just another UHC just if you win, there are prizes…
Link PM
Hypeeee ;)
Link PM
Awesome
Link PM
Lookin good
Link PM
Good luck to everyone that participates in this UHC!
Link PM
Nice…
Link PM
Good luck to all!
Link PM
Yewwww good luck ya'll
Link PM
Would have been sick if it was an arena pvp tourney, I don't play regular UHC, so GL
Link PM
Best of luck to all!
Link PM
Good luck to all who participate.
Link PM
What if I played on two Accounts and there both like 280 kills?
Link PM
You should have made it harder to get into champs game.
Link PM
How much wins do you need ? because i got a win and i took part in Eu Elite but the account i got it on got hacked ( Chiikorita ) so does that mean i cant get in?
Link PM

RoagMine wrote

How much wins do you need ? because i got a win and i took part in Eu Elite but the account i got it on got hacked ( Chiikorita ) so does that mean i cant get in?

You can't play
Link PM
I swear it's too easy to get in. There are gonna be so many rats playing who should be banned
Link PM
Good luck all players!
Link PM