Store
My Resignation
Dear Badlion,

The last two years I’ve been a staff member here at Badlion have been amazing. It was so cool to me to see Minecraft grow and see all of you grow along the way. I’ve made so many friends because of this game and without it, I wouldn’t be the person that I am today. I want to try to keep this short because it’s not just a certain select amount of people that contributed to making my time here as great as it was, it was each and every member of this server. Every GCheat banned player, every Admin, Manager, Mod, Trial, Host, Developer, every player I’ve ever helped out, all the famous people who play this interesting game to make a living on YouTube. When Badlion merged with ESL I really truly realized how competitive this game has become, and I’m so glad ESL picked Badlion to lead their Minecraft esports scene because it’s definitely coming up if the game continues to grow. However there are 5 people that I really owe it all to: @Archybot @MasterGberry @ginie1 @McNerdx and @freekkiller. The amount of work you guys have put into making Badlion as great as it is today is truly exceptional and I wish you especially the best, along with every other player of this amazing community. But as for me, I have lost interest in this game. I am not the staff member I once was and no longer have time to balance this game with life and that’s just a sad reality and it’s unfair to the entire community that I sit here, as a lame duck, when there is someone who is much more fit for taking my responsibilities. Again, thank you all, from the bottom of my heart, this was truly a ride that I’ll never forget. I love each and every one of the players, admins, mods, hosts, and developers of this amazing community. Best of luck. I'll still be around just no longer in charge of the greatest staff team in the world.

Sincerely,
Cavasi

Eres un tramposo, denegado.
You were cheating, denied.

PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
PM Link
Even though I don't really know you, you will be missed. :(
PM Link
good luck to you my friend. o/
PM Link
Good luck! o/
PM Link
Have a great life, didn't know you personally but you seemed a good guy. o7
PM Link
Take care buddy :) Make sure to check in here and there.
PM Link
Thank you for everything you've done for Badlion! Good luck in the future. o7
PM Link
It was great having you as a manager. I'll remember everything from you teaching people the definition of disrespect and respect, to this:

MMAC//Genuine Guy - 11/22/2016
Would you ban for the IGN "TimbWearingTard"
Cavasi - 11/22/2016
is it bad that i chuckled

o7
PM Link
Best of luck in life man o7

I'm sure you'll do well
PM Link
2 years of being a staff member in badlion i don t know you but im sure the people will miss you
PM Link
u were de best
PM Link

MasterGberry wrote

Take care buddy :) Make sure to check in here and there.

Will do, I'm still around :)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
Best of luck to you, I remember you from way back when. o7
PM Link
o7 gl man
PM Link
:v
PM Link
Thanks for everything you've done for our team in these 2 years, good luck in the future bro! Peace (:
PM Link
Thanks, good luck in life!
PM Link