Store
Players Online: 56.9k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
More hosts on sa
These fucking mexican people make na worse… There is sa for a reason but no one hosts on there or mods. So i'm suggesting that you guys get more sa mods so these fucking beaners leave our server. It causes us to get mad and not play this server. And it's so hard to fight laggy people… (No hate at all) (Just my suggestion) (Thank you for reading)
PM Link
Mexico belongs to North America, you absolute dumbfuck.
PM Link
Another rage thread
PM Link
+1 ppl from mexico lag like shit crazy
PM Link
And mexico isnt rlly considered as na sine na elite only consisted canada and usa and there was an elite uhc only for mexico
PM Link
In geological terms and in a global view yes mexico is na but on badlion most ppl would see it as sa
PM Link

TheBestofMe wrote

In geological terms and in a global view yes mexico is na but on badlion most ppl would see it as sa
Mexicans get better conection to NA than SA btw
PM Link

Yoab wrote

TheBestofMe wrote...

Mexicans get better conection to NA than SA btw

Ik but not to be racist or discriminating but Mexicans speak Spanish and they're better off in SA where NA is mostly known as the USA and Canadian Region. There was a Na elite that consisted only of the States and Canada and the Mexico Elite was a separate event. They're better in SA because most of the races and cultures in SA speak Spanish as there main language and would remove the whole "beaner" discrimination in the NA community.
PM Link

unexpected wrote

These fucking mexican… …these fucking beaners leave our server…

"no hate at all"

Also are they THAT laggy, how much ms do thay have? I mean im from Argentina which is a lot further from the NA proxy only to have 180ms(I undersand its a lot but its definetly playable)
PM Link
Thread is locked