Jarecl wrote

GoodEnchant wrote...

using double negatives in a sentence is improper grammar

no wonder nobody likes u
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

Jarecl wrote...

no wonder nobody likes u
I only said that because you're being a total cunt right now, actually fuck off and bother someone else
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

GoodEnchant wrote...

I only said that because you're being a total cunt right now, actually fuck off and bother someone else
what the fuck chill lol
PM Link
nobody here gives a flying fuck about you, your personality, your skill, your minecraft career or whatever, why do you keep trying to get attention…
PM Link

Kikzo wrote

nobody here gives a flying fuck about you, your personality, your skill, your minecraft career or whatever, why do you keep trying to get attention…
PM Link
Wow, you delete .minecraft thats a good way to get rid of the "evidence" you bad lion.

Jk please don't kill me I like bad lions.
PM Link

GoodEnchant wrote

Jarecl wrote...

no wonder nobody likes u
do you think people like you?
PM Link

Prixy wrote

u should leave this game because u have a scar on ur forehead from it
seek professional help
PM Link
u have some problems dude
PM Link
I have a great weekend as bad as other games but still play on the dodgers I can't find it was bad as bad at least it was broken I can't believe the dodgers or so no snow in a few minutes I can't believe Im I can't find it was bad at least we won't be there winning and then lots of people will just stop playing.
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Intimidated wrote...

i have overwatch but it's not that fun for me, I can only play for 30 mins before I get bored

what

how do you get bored in overwatch

PM Link

Skymonpro wrote

Jarecl wrote...

what

how do you get bored in overwatch

because its a shit game, minecraft is more interesting
PM Link

Pikqchu wrote

Skymonpro wrote...

because its a shit game, minecraft is more interesting

do you even have the game? you can prefer minecraft over it, sure, but it's not a bad game at all.
PM Link

Skymonpro wrote

Pikqchu wrote...

do you even have the game? you can prefer minecraft over it, sure, but it's not a bad game at all.
as you can tell by my skin, I'm getting more into the game

the more I play the less boring it gets for me
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

Skymonpro wrote...

as you can tell by my skin, I'm getting more into the game

the more I play the less boring it gets for me

are you high enough level to play competitive? i found the game meh until competitive, once you get comp it becomes realllly fun
PM Link

Skymonpro wrote

Jarecl wrote...

are you high enough level to play competitive? i found the game meh until competitive, once you get comp it becomes realllly fun
nah I'm only level 13, and I'm kinda scared of comp cause what if I do shit
PM Link
learn some fucking respect to other players in forums
PM Link

Jarecl wrote

GoodEnchant wrote...

hahahahahahaahha im being a total cunt because i made a suggestion so next time when u get dramatic and upset about losing virtual elo points and say ur quitting u look like less of a moron than u already do
PM Link
u have an autism dude
PM Link

Andreay wrote

u have an autism dude
PM Link
Thread is locked