Store
Players Online: 47.5k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
PC / Game Problems? (Last Time Asking)
Alright so, I made a thread before this, ( https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/175076 ) so check that out.

So the situation is that when I load up a game like Overwatch, and sometimes Minecraft, I would be playing for 5, 10 minutes and then my PC would either freeze completely with a weird noise in my headphones, or it would blue screen saying 'Your PC has ran into a problem, we will restart your computer when [whatever it does] is complete' below that would say Stop code = something idk, once it said memory another time it said like Freeze. I was told that my computer could be overheating but I have 3 fans in it, and I reset my PC a couple days ago and it still does it. My guess is that its something to do with the games, except my PC isn't bad, it was like a 1050 or something in it, while my friend has a terrible Dell PC and it doesn't do this. (For what I know) Help me pls, its very annoying to be playing a competitive Overwatch match and then my PC freezes and I get a timeout and lose SR ;-;
PM Link
PM Link
Try adding more ram?
PM Link

ThatOneCombo wrote

Try adding more ram?
I was told that doesn't help
PM Link