Store
Players Online: 54.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Iron removed?
I saw suchspeeds s15 video and ranked iron is removed ;( what do u guys think bout that and who else wants ironbuild back?
PM Link
-snip-
PM Link
sad pvp :(
PM Link
Fuck y
PM Link
2 bow ladders, 6 melee ladders, Build and SG, what a GREAT balance!!
PM Link
Just remove the bow from minecraft already
PM Link
whyyyyyyyy? i love iron tho i dont play it as much anymore

Kikzo wrote

2 bow ladders, 6 melee ladders, Build and SG, what a GREAT balance!!

its not about balance its about a good ladder removed
PM Link
Iron should have never been removed, its a played ladder and there's a lot of people who are very good at it and enjoy playing it, its a bow ladder aswell meaning there's even less bow ladders on the server now which favorites the players who are better at melee, iron is a kit we all liked and after the short premium beta was over I heard so many people complaining Iron was gone and that they want it back, not sure if you will listen to us @Archybot but I think Iron should be added back as a ranked ladder seeing as not many people agree with what your team did with the kit removal for Season 15
edit: I'd like ironbuild back, personally liked it as a ranked ladder and hit almost 2200 in it at one point, would be cool if it was added back as it simulates an early-uhc scenario
PM Link
I am pretty sure that someone was talking tom Archy about bringing IronBuild back as an unranked kit. They agreed on 50 RT's to add it. I did like IronBuild so I hope it gets added back.
PM Link

Heffernan wrote

I am pretty sure that someone was talking tom Archy about bringing IronBuild back as an unranked kit. They agreed on 50 RT's to add it. I did like IronBuild so I hope it gets added back.

https://twitter.com/Adamrrs/status/881252380532199429
PM Link

ThatGladdioGuy wrote

Heffernan wrote...

https://twitter.com/Adamrrs/status/881252380532199429
Hell yeah! We getting IronBuild back bois (and gurls).
PM Link
I used to make a lot of rant posts about the balance of melee and bow kits but I don't think anybody cares about it. Since s12 Advanced UHC,Horse and now Iron have been removed. I know bow players are the minority but I don't see a benefit from this change, what is wrong with keeping a variety of ladders?
UHC is getting infinity back, more reasons to keep Iron to represent a wider skill range. I don't see why it is getting removed. Would love an explanation.
PM Link
Iron>UHC
PM Link
I want iron its so fun :(
PM Link
Noooo, iron I'll miss you! :(
PM Link
Like i agree with removing horse and vanilla but there just isnt a variety of kits left i honestly i think taking away iron isnt thought through because many people enjoyed it :(
PM Link
Iron
PM Link
This also seems counter-intuitive because I seem to remember Archy saying that the kits in S15 are aimed to simulate other gamemodes and practice for them. Iron is the closest we have to a CTF/CTW kit; no rod and the bow and sword both do good damage. For me it is the best practice for those team-based gamemodes that we have on arena so it seems illogical to remove Iron.

Not sure if I can tag owners so if it is allowed can someone else do it for me pls and ty
PM Link
Iron should honestly be kept
PM Link
It's planned, but it may end up not due to community backlash. I'd recommend voting here (https://twitter.com/archyb0t/status/881483530232094720) and explaining your reasoning.
PM Link