Ask away!
PM Link
Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?
What do you like on your pizza?
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Preferred Soda?
Debuff or No Debuff?
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.)
Favorite type of muffin
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice?
How do you like your burger/steak cooked?
Favorite type of steak?
Favorite color?
Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Do you stay up late or go to bed early?
Do you follow sports, if so which sports?
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
What type of phone do you have?
Favorite Steam game?
Favorite type of pie?
Gyazo or Lightshot?
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel - Depends on the time, bagel mostly, but donut after a special occasion or as a dessert.
UHC or Pot - UHC
UHC or Soup - UHC
Pot or Soup - Pot
Hot Dog or Hamburger - Burger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order? - Something ethnic, typically whichever their feature is.
What do you like on your pizza? - BBQ chicken w/ spinach or Mediterranean are my prefered
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not) - I make my own pizzas, we don't order out.
How do you like your eggs cooked? - Scrambled [ with hashbrowns/sausage]
Preferred Soda? - A&W root beer.
Debuff or No Debuff? - I don't play either
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.) Tiramisu
Favorite type of muffin - Lemon Poppyseed / Pumpkin Spice
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order - Iced American during the winter, pike place blend in winter, pumpkin spice
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice? Tropical Blends, mango stuff is good, as is the Hawaiian POG
How do you like your burger/steak cooked? - Medium Rare
Favorite type of steak? - idek?
Favorite color? - Green / Purple / Orange [in order]
Do you wake up early or sleep in? I prefer sleeping in.
Do you stay up late or go to bed early? Depends on what I have the next morning, but def. stay up late [1am ish]
Do you follow sports, if so which sports? A huge NHL/Hockey follower, Enough that I can probably list the lineup of most teams
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics? Winter.
What type of phone do you have? - iPhone 5s
Favorite Steam game? - I only play ARK on steam.
Favorite type of pie? Pumpkin
Gyazo or Lightshot? Imgur haha
Favorite type of ice cream? Anything coffee related
Favorite Movie? Pacific Rim
Favorite TV Show? Hawaii Five O

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;
I like the creativity of "[email protected]', but I find "[email protected]" to be the funniest
Opinion?
Was glad to have you as a arena mentor, and you've been the first person I go to for senior help [unless you aren't on]. I find you to value your role on the team and take it seriously, but you know when to add fun without stepping out of line. I imitate many of your ways. If only you would give me them documents :( . Really wish you joined minigames!

PM Link
Do you watch basketball?
Do you have a job?
Can you speak multiple languages?
Are you funny?
What happened to the SMP?
What steam games do you have?
What Is your favourite Minecraft server?
What Is your second favourite Minecraft server?
Are you good at PvP?
Are you a Big Baller?
Are you a LaVar Ball fan?
NBA or NFL?
Hockey or NBA?
NFL or Hockey?
New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets?
Were my questions good?
PM Link

6L_ wrote

Do you watch basketball? No. I only watch it in restaurants when I am waiting for my food and need something to do.
Do you have a job?I make hot sauce to get a bit of money and also pull in money some other ways, but I am looking for a reasonable starting job.
Can you speak multiple languages?Oui, je sais comment on parle francais. Je fais les appel de badlion en francais occasionnellement.
Are you funny? No, my name is Caleb, not 'funny'.
What happened to the SMP? Not sure, I want it to succeed and am trying to provide ways of it to.
What steam games do you have? ARK
What Is your favourite Minecraft server? Hmmm… I wonder
What Is your second favourite Minecraft server? I play hypixel sometimes, mostly just bedwars because I enjoy that mode.
Are you good at PvP? In badlion standards, no, but in hypixel standards, probably.
Are you a Big Baller? What?
Are you a LaVar Ball fan? Who?
NBA or NFL? NBA
Hockey or NBA? NHL
NFL or Hockey? NHL
New York Knicks or Brooklyn Nets? Which sport is this?
Were my questions good? This question beat out the others combined. Got a bit of a laugh from this one!
PM Link
Opinion?

PM Link

Purped wrote

Opinion?
Your efforts in creating a staff SMP and being civil throughout really has shown the level of care you have for the community. Hoping you get CM.
PM Link
Opinion?
What are your secrets to being as funny as you are?
Why do an AMA?
You make your own pizzas?
PM Link
Opinion?
What are your thoughts on your senior position?
If it wasn't for badlion what would you be doing?
Do you plan on leaving badlion in the near future?
What do you think of the minigames staff team?
What do you think of the UHC staff team?
What do you think of the arena staff team?
What do you of the senior team as a whole?
If you could change one thing about the staff team what would it be?
Do you get paid as a builder or is that volunteer work?
Would you put "Badlion senior moderator" on your resume if they asked if you did any volunteer work?
What's the easiest job on the badlion staff team? Minigames, Arena or UHC?
What's your preferred subject in school?
Could you ever get into quantum physics?
PM Link

baritonesax wrote

Opinion I always enjoy seeing people being active forum participants, and though I know minimal about you, I've seen you [particularly this skin] in many discussion threads. I also see you must have some interest in music, as do I.
What are your thoughts on your senior position? It's an interesting role. It really requires time management, but in the end its the most "team" oriented role on the entire server.
If it wasn't for badlion what would you be doing? Badion is keeping my minecraft interest alive. I'd probably be making more strides IRL, but there again, I don't play much, just an hour or two a day.
Do you plan on leaving badlion in the near future? Really depends on my motivation level, but as of now I have no interest in leaving. If I did, I would stay on the build team.
What do you think of the minigames staff team? Great group of guys to see grow and improve over time. It is a great place to join the staff team, and I find it to be a very friendly, approachable group.
What do you think of the UHC staff team? I don't know much about them. They appear to be the most vocal of the group.
What do you think of the arena staff team? Wild guys! It's an interesting environment, but it works! Probably the hardest working people are on this team.
What do you of the senior team as a whole? It's a strong team. Everyone does their part!
If you could change one thing about the staff team what would it be? I'd improve the unity between each staff team. Minigames and UHC are not really related so the staff don't see each other much.
Do you get paid as a builder or is that volunteer work? Volunteer work. The pay is the community's joy.
Would you put "Badlion senior moderator" on your resume if they asked if you did any volunteer work? I don't view the use of gaming to grant real-life benefits. Unlikely, but if I progressed to admin level, maybe.
What's the easiest job on the badlion staff team? Minigames, Arena or UHC? If I viewed it as "easiest", than that's really saying where do people put the least work in. There shouldn't be a judging on how 'hard' or 'easy' it is.
What's your preferred subject in school? I enjoy my math. Solving problems has always been a joy of mine.
Could you ever get into quantum physics? Not sure if I am interested in it, but I am taking physics next year.
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

Opinion? You are THE most hardworking, dedicated staff member in my opinion. I strive to imitate your example.
What are your secrets to being as funny as you are? Two men attempted to rob a ginger ale plant. They got their stash, but then were feeling thirsty, so grabbed some nearby ginger ale to drink.
The next morning, they were in jail. Why?

They got 'Schweppe-d' up in it.

Why do an AMA?
That is a wonderful question. I can't believe i didn't think of it!

You make your own pizzas? Does that make me a tall… mario?

I think we can all agree that @xIronMatt is the real Bowser of the staff team. Spikey personality [jk ;-;]

PM Link
Fav staff member?
Are you watching animes, if so fav one?
Gamemode that you want to be added on Badlion?
Opinion?
PM Link

Wqrrior wrote

UVpickles wrote...

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
PM Link
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
Least favourite Subject in school - why?
A country you would never visit?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Favourite book?
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ?
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
The best advice anyone has ever gave you?
Favourite Emoji?
Does the end always justify the means?
Opinion :P
PM Link

Steally wrote

Fav staff member? I don't think anyone should have a "favourite" anything, everyone and everything is different and good in their own unique way.
Are you watching animes, if so fav one? I highly dislike anime.
Gamemode that you want to be added on Badlion? Bedwars, can't wait!
Opinion? I'm glad you got a senior position, it's great to learn along side you and help to grow the minigames team.
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL? Not really. On badlion I've made a few errors but learning from mistakes is the best way to learn
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable? I'm very relgious so yes I do see peace in the picture, but not under human governments.
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator? If you would consider God to be an honest dictator, than that.
Least favourite Subject in school - why? English. I hate writing essays that serve no purpose.
A country you would never visit? Anywhere in the middle east. Too violent
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Remove human governments.
Favourite book? The Mortality Doctrine series - http://www.jamesdashner.com/the-mortality-doctrine-series/
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ? I believe everyone can be forgiven. Everyone makes mistakes, the golden rule is to do to others what you want done to you, so I would want to be forgiven if I did something wrong, so I would do the same to others.
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day? Take 50% of the money from people with over 1 million dollars and dispense it evenly so that every person has equal standing.
The best advice anyone has ever gave you? All advise is good in it's own way.
Favourite Emoji? I'm awful with the use of emojis. Barely ever use them.
Does the end always justify the means? I'm getting a bathroom reference from this. The end [toilet] justifys the beans. Not sure about the means.
Opinion :P - Wish to have known more about you, timezones can be quite a barrier. I see you as very interested in political events,
though I don't view politics as the answer, I see your personality of kind and open to other's opinions to be great qualities as a manager. Your 'Management' job is like a government, and your staff are happy 'citizens. I hope to see you in red one day!
PM Link
Why did you apply for staff?

Thoughts on the Badlion Client?

Thoughts on S15?

Opinion?
PM Link
Minigames or Arena?

What made you apply?

Opinion :v
PM Link

JustDontDie wrote

Why did you apply for staff?
I originally joined the build team back in February 2016, I joined because I was gaining interest in the build scope, but wanted to be apart of a 'team', instead of leading random projects. One of my projects was Mythical on the old Nexus server, that map pretty much was the reason I got into badlion's staff team. Here's a random video I found of the map. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x48p4yr_minecraft-nexus-survival-games-episode-9-story-time_webcam - Badlion's build team really expanded my joy for working on the server, so I applied to become a MG moderator about two months later. Exactly a year after I was originally accepted into the staff team [Feb 12] Nerd let me into the arena team, then the very next day [quite something, my one year] I was pmed by Iris w/ the opportunity to be a senior.

Thoughts on the Badlion Client? I like the ideas of it, but I still don't really use it. I'm waiting for something game-changing before I use it more often.

Thoughts on S15? Though I'm not much of a pvper, I do like the return to elo because it will regain the server popularity. s12 was the most popular season, so hopefully this will bring back that environment.

Opinion? Most of the times I am notified is from you, so It's apparent that you are an active, dedicated staff member. You joke around often in some discord channels, which I enjoy. Glad to have you on the team and watch you 'grow up' as a staff member.
PM Link

Reesb wrote

Minigames or Arena? They are both unique in their own ways. Minigames is a bit more relaxed, but has a very friendly group of staff members. Arena is very organised and they get many more reports. I'd chose minigames because that's really where I was initially given a chance on badlion.
What made you apply?
This is answered in the quote before this one.
Opinion :v I see you often in mod chat, and a few twitter polls have you winning the community's "best host" vote, so you must be popular.
I like to see hardworking staff, and that is what you are
PM Link