Dev Log #71 07/02 - 07/09
Posted on 08 July 2017 - 05:53 AM
We are performing ongoing staff/premium closed beta tests for ArenaPvP Season 15 Beta throughout the week. Make sure to be on the look out for these. We usually alert for small tests but will make a public announcement for the official Premium Closed Beta for Season 15.
In addition, we are hosting another UHC 6.0 Beta test this Sunday at 7 PM UTC which is open to all players. Come help us test the many new features in UHC 6.0 and to stress test our server!
Help us test the gamemodes and give us your feedback in the community feedback thread so that we can improve gameplay.
You may report bugs regarding the Badlion Client here: https://www.badlion.net/forum/category/108
- Implement the ability to host private BAC (Badlion Anti-Cheat) UHC games with whitelists
- Badlion Anti-Cheat integration with Badlion Open (coming in 1.1.3)
- Speed up on check for updates time when launching the Badlion Client (coming in 1.1.3)
- Better localization (translations) support in-game
- Party support duo queues for PUGs in Badlion Premium
- Betterframes improvements for the Badlion Minecraft Client (including more customizable graphics settings)
- UHC 6.0
- ArenaPvP S15
- Badlion Open Skywars Full Release
- Redstone in CTW
- Rush on Badlion Open
- Website profile overhaul
- Network Currency/Leveling (in testing)
- Boosters for Currency/Leveling (in testing)
- Achievement System
- Cosmetics 2.0 (in development)
- Change avatar fetching to use UUIDs instead of usernames
- Added a configuration option for custom internal server names
- Add new NPC in UHC Elite lobby world
- Numerous ArenaPvP Season 15 Beta bug fixes
- Fixed an extremely rare race condition which stopped servers from spawning on the network
- Fixed incorrect username checks for invalid usernames
- Fixed a bug with new BAC symbol in chat (Badlion Client 1.1.3 feature - not out yet)
- Fix some ratings being off by 1 when displayed because of an incorrect check
- ArenaPvP past season stats are not showing on player profiles
- Minecraft 1.7.10 client sometimes crashes in SG games
- Disguise skins for your own player on 1.8+ clients are not being reset to your actual skin in games like SG during countdown
Posted on 08 July 2017 - 02:05 PMPrivate UHCs? I'm hosting nothing but soup
Posted on 09 July 2017 - 07:26 AM
Private UHCs? I'm hosting nothing but soup
Posted on 09 July 2017 - 08:51 AMGood stuff! Hype for the private BAC UHCs.
Posted on 10 July 2017 - 05:37 AM
Thank you for linking this to me. It is great that many players are very interested with CTF!