Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 17

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus

Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yes

Skype Name: Private (pm)

Why Etheral?: bc im cool

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 0

Which requirements do you meet?: none but I'm the best eu

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: all

What are your strong points? Weak points?: I am the best in the world at melee, i suck at bow

What can you bring to the clan?: a lot of skillerino

Anything else you're good at? I am good at draining koaloo!
PM Link

IGN: JustGappUp
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): i was in all the big clan on other accounts stride,rift,ominous and now im in a clan with some friends but if this clan is going to be active it will be cool to hang around with you peoples
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):16
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Ya
Skype Name:Pm
Why Etheral?: Well i wanted to be in gensis and it got disbanded , then i wanted to be in ezra and it got disbanded and this seems to be the next big clan and i want to be in it before something bad will happen , i want to take part in something big /
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) :7
Which requirements do you meet?:Kind of Build . i have higher rank for build and i can get my sg rank higher to emerald just i dont like to play the sg kit , im more of a fun of the build kit
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?:4. Graphic Designing, Pack Making, Editing, etc.
What are your strong points? Weak points?:Well Tbh , my weak points is lava spam. and overall offesnive style of play. all the im skilled enough to counter alot of the lower rank players , some of the high rank players that play the offensive style are hard for me to counter.
But it doesnt mean im useless against them its just more hard for me to play against those people .
What can you bring to the clan?: a new active memeber !
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):all of them
PM Link
"Asking members from other clans is so scummy" - KarliXon 2k17

Asks members from Ominous now .-.
PM Link
IGN: catpat
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Infrared
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 16
Skype Name: i'll pm if i got accepted
Why Etheral?: Because i'm looking for a new clan & friends and this is a good one.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 7
Which requirements do you meet?: Nope
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Masters at Build UHC
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong: Melee, Rod. Weak: Bow
What can you bring to the clan?: I can record clan wars or something like that.
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Nope
PM Link

GreenArrows wrote

IGN: GreenArrows

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Yes, stride ominous, rift, saber, inertia, and Inflnce

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 14

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Donator

Skype Name: I'll pm if I get accepted

Why Etheral?: Because it's a new clan with a new start with good players and I want to be apart of it

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 6

Which requirements do you meet?: I use to but my stats got reset. Also I have multiple accounts that are decent ranking in archer if that helps.
https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/iamrafael123
https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/Tosigame

https://www.badlion.net/profile/user/DatLime (The account which I play globally

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Friends with officer

What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points are Bowing and lava

Weak points are melee and potting

What can you bring to the clan?: I can contribute to the bow roster and also I can play on eu, so I feel like I can help the clan a lot.

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc) Nah

Accepted, I will PM you the discord invite on the forum
PM Link
Im late
PM Link
Thought it was oblivion?
PM Link

catpat wrote

IGN: catpat
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Infrared
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 16
Skype Name: i'll pm if i got accepted
Why Etheral?: Because i'm looking for a new clan & friends and this is a good one.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 7
Which requirements do you meet?: Nope
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Masters at Build UHC
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong: Melee, Rod. Weak: Bow
What can you bring to the clan?: I can record clan wars or something like that.
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Nope

Accepted. I can't seem to send you the discord invite on the forums, add me: KarliXon#0141 and Ill send it there @catpat
PM Link

DemSkills wrote

IGN: DemSkills
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Rift,Ominous
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 14
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yeah
Skype Name:You have it
Why Etheral?: After Rift I didn't join any clan but since Etheral came up with alot of good players I'd love to join.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 3
Which requirements do you meet?: #2 almost
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: 1
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong-Meele and bow Weak-Bow
What can you bring to the clan?: IndianDanteh :P
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Nothing

Pending, get Build to Em2 and SG to em4 or get your global to gold 2 and then tag me on this post @DemSkills
PM Link

Radioactivebeans wrote

Thought it was oblivion?

nobody liked the name
PM Link

JustGappUp wrote

IGN: JustGappUp
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): i was in all the big clan on other accounts stride,rift,ominous and now im in a clan with some friends but if this clan is going to be active it will be cool to hang around with you peoples
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):16
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Ya
Skype Name:Pm
Why Etheral?: Well i wanted to be in gensis and it got disbanded , then i wanted to be in ezra and it got disbanded and this seems to be the next big clan and i want to be in it before something bad will happen , i want to take part in something big /
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) :7
Which requirements do you meet?:Kind of Build . i have higher rank for build and i can get my sg rank higher to emerald just i dont like to play the sg kit , im more of a fun of the build kit
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?:4. Graphic Designing, Pack Making, Editing, etc.
What are your strong points? Weak points?:Well Tbh , my weak points is lava spam. and overall offesnive style of play. all the im skilled enough to counter alot of the lower rank players , some of the high rank players that play the offensive style are hard for me to counter.
But it doesnt mean im useless against them its just more hard for me to play against those people .
What can you bring to the clan?: a new active memeber !
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):all of them

@JustGappUp accepted
PM Link
IGN: Maryyna
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Reverse, FaiR, GGZE…
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 15
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): no
Skype Name: live:antxnio.khabilov
Why Etheral?: its a really good clan, and i hate spanish community
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : against spanish people a lot, but 0 against others
Which requirements do you meet?: requierement #2, im build & sg player, emerald 1 build and emerald 3 in sg
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: being know, but in spain community xd
What are your strong points? Weak points?: teamwork, running, sword & rod, etc
What can you bring to the clan?: more teamwork, more fame in the Spanish community and laughts xd
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): editing
PM Link

hEAdEd wrote

"Asking members from other clans is so scummy" - KarliXon 2k17

Asks members from Ominous now .-.

most of the players who left Ominous for Etheral were not msged by me, I only asked koaloo and thats it, maybe they weren't all msged to leave and actually decided to leave themselves? cough cough naimsm cough cough
PM Link
hi that's me
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

hEAdEd wrote...

most of the players who left Ominous for Etheral were not msged by me, I only asked koaloo and thats it, maybe they weren't all msged to leave and actually decided to leave themselves? cough cough naimsm cough cough

Cough, cough baker cough, cough
PM Link

KarliXon wrote

catpat wrote...

Accepted. I can't seem to send you the discord invite on the forums, add me: KarliXon#0141 and Ill send it there @catpat

This guy was blatantly hacking for his stats lol
PM Link

Ohmee wrote

KarliXon wrote...

This guy was blatantly hacking for his stats lol

provide me some proof and Ill gladly deny him
PM Link
IGN: WqrPr0/ Mqrzio
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): yes, Ominous, Stride, Flare, Inertia, NiceSkills, PGang, and other (I've been in like 50 clans, but not just on badlion xd)
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Donator (plus perma)
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): sure, channel: Karlixon
Skype Name: alee_carrieei
Why Etheral?: Cuz I always want to stay in clan with Karl, I want to make new friends and I think this clan will be the best badlion clan in the future
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 2
Which requirements do you meet?: almost the 1st (I just need 500 points for the g1 global) and the second.
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I don't think so, maybe i got 2.4k elo in s12 buhc, but I didn't even try in s14 to rank honestly
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points: Buhc, Sg and Pot kits (I play a lot on pvplounge) weak points: bow kits, Im not a god, but I mnot even bad.
What can you bring to the clan?: idk, a good player who is me I think xd, and hope a lot of friendly things
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): I will organize tourney soon
PM Link
@Mqrzio eyyy marziooo
PM Link

WqrPr0 wrote

IGN: WqrPr0/ Mqrzio
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): yes, Ominous, Stride, Flare, Inertia, NiceSkills, PGang, and other (I've been in like 50 clans, but not just on badlion xd)
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Donator (plus perma)
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): sure, channel: Karlixon
Skype Name: alee_carrieei
Why Etheral?: Cuz I always want to stay in clan with Karl, I want to make new friends and I think this clan will be the best badlion clan in the future
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 2
Which requirements do you meet?: almost the 1st (I just need 500 points for the g1 global) and the second.
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I don't think so, maybe i got 2.4k elo in s12 buhc, but I didn't even try in s14 to rank honestly
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong points: Buhc, Sg and Pot kits (I play a lot on pvplounge) weak points: bow kits, Im not a god, but I mnot even bad.
What can you bring to the clan?: idk, a good player who is me I think xd, and hope a lot of friendly things
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): I will organize tourney soon

@Mqrzio accepted
PM Link