SkWuRtLe wrote

SirDeadly wrote...

who the hella flippin u
your daddy
PM Link

SkWuRtLe wrote

SirDeadly wrote...

who the hella flippin u
and u know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew, yeah I'm talking about you you begging for attention talking sh!t on Twitter but u still hit my phone last night it was 4:52 and I got the text to prove and all the recordings too yea don't make me tell them the truth
PM Link
waiting for the "high hopes but low expectations" meme
PM Link

JuztChicken wrote

High hopes but low expectations…

ok you beat me
PM Link
skwurtlee r u hood hood gang member? If so what does the circumference of my life's hood meme?
PM Link

officialarrow wrote

SkWuRtLe wrote...

and u know I kick them out if they ain't with the crew, yeah I'm talking about you you begging for attention talking sh!t on Twitter but u still hit my phone last night it was 4:52 and I got the text to prove and all the recordings too yea don't make me tell them the truth

yeah its tessa brooks, the competition shook. these boys up on me i gotem with the hook. let me educate ya and i aint tlkin book. panera is ur home, so stop calling my phone im dly like a drone, they buying likeka loan. i smell gud. IS Tht ur Boys Colgne
PM Link
time to rock the competition
PM Link

SkWuRtLe wrote

officialarrow wrote...

yeah its tessa brooks, the competition shook. these boys up on me i gotem with the hook. let me educate ya and i aint tlkin book. panera is ur home, so stop calling my phone im dly like a drone, they buying likeka loan. i smell gud. IS Tht ur Boys Colgne
Can we switch the language?
We bout' to hit it
Sí, lo único que quiero es dinero
Trabajando en YouTube todo el día entero
Viviendo en U.S.A, el sueño de cualquiera
Enviando dólares a mi familia entera
Tenemos una persona por encima
Se llama Donald Trump y está en la cima
Desde aquí te cantamos - can I get my VISA?
Martinez Twins, representando España
Desde la pobreza a la fama
PM Link

SkWuRtLe wrote

officialarrow wrote...

England is my city
PM Link
See this is gonna be on the front page, so imma say this now: Good luck, but the more ‘known’ people and the more members you have in general the more likely this clan will die. (EX: Rift) Good luck tho!
PM Link
Would I fit in the exceptions? I don't play ranked on my main, I play on @OminousNA

@Chaninja
PM Link