Store
Players Online: 49.3k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Etheral [Competitive] [EU & NA] [2-0]

MightyDoc wrote

IGN: MightyDoc
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): I've Been in stride clan for a couple of months.
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 15
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Lion (Premium)
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yes i can also stream
Skype Name: theno0och
Why Etheral?: I want to join the clan because after looking at some players it seems like you guys have a professional players. This clan is prob one of the best clans right now and id be really happy to join. . I choose Etheral because its one of the best clans rn and i can help a lot in clan battles.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 7
Which requirements do you meet?: Build I was 2400 in s12 im em2 rn i was diamond IV at one point since I stopped trying. im gold IV in global
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Yes graphic designing, editing. and I'm a bit known.
What are your strong points? Weak points?: I'm really good at rodding which gives me an advantage against other players (I rod spam a lot). I lava spam a lot which also gives me the advantage against players .Im not the best at bow.
What can you bring to the clan?: idek a lot of things
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): GFX I make thumbnails (not just mc but everything)

@AbdullahBoy accepted, for some reason i cant msg you the link to the discord so just add me and ill give you the link there Arian #6163
PM Link

Hydru wrote

IGN: Hydru
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): yea a lot (Mist, Rift, Saber, Pulse, Eternity, Inertia, & more).
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):17
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):yea
Skype Name: zach.allens
Why Etheral?: Seems like a really good clan & a lot of people I know are in here.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10): like a 1-2 it's minecraft
Which requirements do you meet?: i just reset my stats last week but i was d4 build (proof: https://gyazo.com/c6006b87cf0739b32e4952a58ada2b0e) & em 5 sg. also i was 2200 build s12
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: yea before reset^
What are your strong points? Weak points?: good at build & sg, and good at melee. bad at pot and bow.
What can you bring to the clan?: i've been in clans on badlion for about 3 years, so i work well as support but i'm also pretty good at melee so yea.
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): i worked with RCA Billboards editing videos so editing Minecraft videos is pretty easy LOL

@Hydru pending @KarliXon @Chaninja
PM Link

ThomasDoesntDie wrote

IGN: ThomasDoesntDie
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Purge (More of a friend group than a clan)
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 16
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): None
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yes
Skype Name: Will message you it if you need it
Why Etheral?: After spending many hours browsing the forums, I am yet to find a clan with a higher skill cap. Seriously not only is this an amazing clan in terms of skill I also think it is full with a lot of people who seem like really nice guys. I think it will be good for me to improve my skill level and I believe this can be done by joining this amazing clan!
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 6-7 (I'm being honest)
Which requirements do you meet?: 1, 2, and I have emerald 2 soup so if that can substitute for No Debuff, then option 3 too.
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I have pretty good AU UHC stats..
What are your strong points? Sword, Rod, Teamwork. Weak points?: I can get a little bit salty if I lose in UHC.
What can you bring to the clan?: I think one of the bigger things that I can bring to the clan is that I will certainly make the clan more diverse as I am from AU and I believe that I could help your clan expand even further into the Australian community. In order to expand our future potential as a competitive Badlion clan I believe it is crucial to have a representation in all regions. I believe I can be a great representative of Etheral in the AU community. I know this is an NA/EU clan and I am still very capable of playing on NA in scrims, etc.
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Editing(Kinda)

@AyyBenjamin accepted
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Hydru wrote

IGN: Hydru
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): yea a lot (Mist, Rift, Saber, Pulse, Eternity, Inertia, & more).
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):17
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):yea
Skype Name: zach.allens
Why Etheral?: Seems like a really good clan & a lot of people I know are in here.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10): like a 1-2 it's minecraft
Which requirements do you meet?: i just reset my stats last week but i was d4 build (proof: https://gyazo.com/c6006b87cf0739b32e4952a58ada2b0e) & em 5 sg. also i was 2200 build s12
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: yea before reset^
What are your strong points? Weak points?: good at build & sg, and good at melee. bad at pot and bow.
What can you bring to the clan?: i've been in clans on badlion for about 3 years, so i work well as support but i'm also pretty good at melee so yea.
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): i worked with RCA Billboards editing videos so editing Minecraft videos is pretty easy LOL

Accepted.
PM Link

Arrian wrote

LeechieOP wrote...

dude this is a clan not a friend group lol

Accepted. If prezcow is here so is leechie
PM Link
Alright i will add you right now :)
PM Link
PENIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS
PM Link
i have low hopes but high expectations
PM Link

Prioritise wrote

IGN: My main account is Haris
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Genesis (Leader), Ezra (Leader), Olympus (Karlixon), Contagion (Doe), KarateKats (BetterSprint) OG potterman clan, Nobles (Charmings), BurritoGang (Danteh) way more that i cant remember… lol
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yh
Skype Name: u got it #300
Why Etheral?: Lel
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 9.9 recurring
Which requirements do you meet?: met all at one point
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: yh
What are your strong points? Weak points?: dont have any weak points when it comes to mineman pvp but when we mention sexual attraction then thats a different story :(
What can you bring to the clan?: Toxic Mineman
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Lol everything

LOL no
PM Link
IGN: ohdasea (known as Jezi)
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan):Olympus(my first clan, OG), Kingsman, Ominous, Rift, Stride/Aeon/Scarlet lul.
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):16
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):None(but I get 50 matches everyday xd)
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Yeah,I can stream ^-^(when I get my case+graphics card for my pc) but I can record for now.
Skype Name: KarliXon has it, or I'll private message to whoever wants it.
Why Etheral?: Been a very long time since I've been in the competitive side of this game. Really good friends with Karl known some of the clan members from day1 like Arrian,Joyful and PuffyBears. When I first came to badlion, luckily I got into Olympus through friends etc and I got to play alongside top top players like KarliXon,MadeInHolland etc and I think I improved alot just by playing alongside them etc. So yeah, back at it again lul.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : Before my huge ass break, I'd say probably a 8-10, now probably 1-2, the worst I do these days is say "GG" in caps lul.
Which requirements do you meet?:On ItsJeziYT I meet global/build uhc requirements(if not, its just cos the end of the season is pretty aids, I'm sure I got a screenshot of me being emerald1/diamond 5 somewhere.)
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Being friends with the owner :3
What are your strong points? Weak points?:Strong= Strategy and team based gamemodes + recovering from a disadvantage. Weakness= too much to name aha, can I just say, there's alot I can improve on.
What can you bring to the clan?: charisma
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):i can resize packs LUL and make dank mashup packs ;p
PM Link

ohdasea wrote

IGN: ohdasea (known as Jezi)
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan):Olympus(my first clan, OG), Kingsman, Ominous, Rift, Stride/Aeon/Scarlet lul.
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):16
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):None(but I get 50 matches everyday xd)
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted):Yeah,I can stream ^-^(when I get my case+graphics card for my pc) but I can record for now.
Skype Name: KarliXon has it, or I'll private message to whoever wants it.
Why Etheral?: Been a very long time since I've been in the competitive side of this game. Really good friends with Karl known some of the clan members from day1 like Arrian,Joyful and PuffyBears. When I first came to badlion, luckily I got into Olympus through friends etc and I got to play alongside top top players like KarliXon,MadeInHolland etc and I think I improved alot just by playing alongside them etc. So yeah, back at it again lul.
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : Before my huge ass break, I'd say probably a 8-10, now probably 1-2, the worst I do these days is say "GG" in caps lul.
Which requirements do you meet?:On ItsJeziYT I meet global/build uhc requirements(if not, its just cos the end of the season is pretty aids, I'm sure I got a screenshot of me being emerald1/diamond 5 somewhere.)
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Being friends with the owner :3
What are your strong points? Weak points?:Strong= Strategy and team based gamemodes + recovering from a disadvantage. Weakness= too much to name aha, can I just say, there's alot I can improve on.
What can you bring to the clan?: charisma
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc):i can resize packs LUL and make dank mashup packs ;p

Nope u talked so much shit when you were in stride. #stridepride
PM Link
IGN: Ghoulonslaught

Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Ominous

Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 15(turning 16 in september)

Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Donator+/Premium

Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yes, I have both OBS and Action and can record at 120FPS.

Skype Name: Ghoulonslaught, if that doesn't work then try my discord Ghoulonslaught#9813

Why Etheral?: I have chosen the clan Etheral because I want to meet players that have strengths that I don't. I.E Build UHC player, or bow players. There's some really cool people in the clan and I want to partake in the clan wars.

How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10): 5ish?? (I don't usually get that pissed but if you're camping on a map or something fuck you)

Which requirements do you meet?: Pot Player (I do not meet 2 requirements unfortunately.) Gold 4+ Global and I am Emerald III in GApple.

Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: I make packs that look pretty slick, and look like dualzz packs. I can show you some textures I have made via skype.

What are your strong points? Weak points?: I click 6 cps, which has its ups and downs. I can blockhit a lot more, but I can't get the best hit detection being west coast.

What can you bring to the clan?: I'm a polite quiet person but I have a lot of experience with potpvp. I've been playing for about a year and I improve everyday. I have a good sense of humor, and love playing with other people, whether it's casual or competitive.

Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Pack making, would love to make an Etheral pack or work with a few people to make one :D

Goodluck! This looks like a good clan so whether or not I get in good luck with it :)
PM Link
@Ghoulonslaught Pending
PM Link
lol didn't everyone talk shit to each other during that period, it's what happens when there's two big clans competing against each other to be the best. ask @KarliXon or @Radioactivebeans , the olympus vs ominous days were so much worse and now we're all friends lol. tbh it helped both clans grow so yeah, that was months ago and it's over now.
PM Link
if I was in rift and shit talked Stride, you'd invite me so idk , don't hold some super long grudge against me from the days we were all immature lol. if you want further confirmation, ask @Arrian @Radioactivebeans @KarliXon about me :3 (its Jezi :3)
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

jEw_Prixy wrote

An enemy of ominous is a friend of mine :D
PM Link
IGN: L0ngo15
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Bliss, Ominous
Age (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): 16
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): None
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): In the future maybe
Skype Name: Will message if needed
Why Etheral?: Best clan
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 5/6
Which requirements do you meet?: Don't meet them but I'm close
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: Freinds with Officers/Leaders
What are your strong points? Weak points?: Strong - Melee, lava / Weak - Bow (kinda)
What can you bring to the clan?: A good pvper
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): No
PM Link

Prioritise wrote

IGN: My main account is Haris
Have you been in a clan before? (If so what clan): Genesis (Leader), Ezra (Leader), Olympus (Karlixon), Contagion (Doe), KarateKats (BetterSprint) OG potterman clan, Nobles (Charmings), BurritoGang (Danteh) way more that i cant remember… lol
Rank (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Plus
Can you record? (no effect on whether or not you're accepted): Yh
Skype Name: u got it #300
Why Etheral?: Lel
How toxic are you (do not lie, 1-10) : 9.9 recurring
Which requirements do you meet?: met all at one point
Do you meet any of the exceptions? If so, which?: yh
What are your strong points? Weak points?: dont have any weak points when it comes to mineman pvp but when we mention sexual attraction then thats a different story :(
What can you bring to the clan?: Toxic Mineman
Anything else you're good at? (GFX, editing, pack making, etc): Lol everything

l o l
PM Link