Store
Players Online: 53.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
If you could change one thing about the community.
Like the title suggests. I would change how toxic everyone is.
PM Link
0 vape lords
PM Link
Get rid of it completely.
PM Link
I feel there is an indefinite amount of answers to this question as is is very personal based. I will refrain from answering until I see more responses.
PM Link
that e-drama would stop
PM Link
That people were nicer and less scummy in general
PM Link
I would make it so people don't blindly follow someone's statement and opinion, but rather formulate their own opinions based off of facts and personal experience on topics.
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

I would make it so people don't blindly follow someone's statement and opinion, but rather formulate their own opinions based off of facts and personal experience on topics.

This is why I love you pickles
PM Link
I would allow teaming in sg 1v1 :v.
PM Link
Get rid of all the hackers. The GCheat is amazing, but some slip right through the cracks…
PM Link
Personally I don't have an issue with Badlions community. Compare it with a faction servers community, where literally everyone owns/is expected to use a client. You could make the argument maybe badlions community is too toxic, but toxicity is inevitable in all competitive games, which is exactly what badlion is.

PM Link
I would get rid of the people that sell "custom" regedit that doesn't even do anything.
PM Link

Lynkkis wrote

Get rid of it completely.
PM Link

Nimble_Banana wrote

Get rid of all the hackers. The GCheat is amazing, but some slip right through the cracks…

aMaZiNg
PM Link
cheaters
PM Link
Everything
PM Link
i would change how bad people are to each other and how they want to beat easier opponennts to make themselves feel like they're the best without helping them and just making them feel mad/sad
PM Link
I'd change either the toxicity or the amount of cheaters
PM Link

UVpickles wrote

PM Link
There could be so many tiny modifications that could be done to improve our current community.

For me, I'd change the toxicity of the community. Obviously, some people will also say this answer as it's a general answer to this topic.

But that's just me…
PM Link