HiramLodge
Unfortunately

Recruits:
Valyn
zilmore
Sweatea

We also have a Public Discord!
Invite Link: https://discord.gg/vvtXQKe

Post below the following format and fill it out if you would like to join!
IGN?
Why do you want to join Crimson?
PM Link
Bump
PM Link
edit:nvm im retarded lol sorrY
PM Link
Good luck!
PM Link
IGN?:Holafromluna
Why would you like the join the clan?To meet new people and play together and have fun
PM Link

HolaFromLuna wrote

IGN?:Holafromluna
Why would you like the join the clan?To meet new people and play together and have fun
Invited.
PM Link
Bump
PM Link
pm me for Scrim ;D
PM Link
IGN: eyesoh
Why would you like the join the clan: crimson caught my eye and im looking for an AU clan
PM Link
IGN: Hqteful
Why would you like to join the clan : because i need a clan because every clan is competitive and i suck, and you seem chill
PM Link

Eyesoh wrote

IGN: eyesoh
Why would you like the join the clan: crimson caught my eye and im looking for an AU clan

Hqteful wrote

IGN: Hqteful
Why would you like to join the clan : because i need a clan because every clan is competitive and i suck, and you seem chill

Invited.
PM Link
IGN: NathanielGetsLs
I want to join a clan and play together, although I would like to know the answer to this. Do we do party fights, Sg, and connect to each other often?
PM Link
IGN: Parabola1
Because there aren't many AU clans and I just wanna scrim
PM Link

NathanielGetsLs wrote

IGN: NathanielGetsLs
I want to join a clan and play together, although I would like to know the answer to this. Do we do party fights, Sg, and connect to each other often?

Parabola1 wrote

IGN: Parabola1
Because there aren't many AU clans and I just wanna scrim

Invited.
PM Link
IGN: GFE_CundoPinchao
Why would you like the join the clan? Because I See It Is A Clan That I Can Reach So Far And I Would Like To Sign In
PM Link
IGN? BicBBBBBBB alt of it
Why would you like the join the clan? Because it's a new clan and I play lots of scrims everyday.

By the way invite me with BicBBBBBBB
PM Link

GFE_CundoPinchao wrote

IGN: GFE_CundoPinchao
Why would you like the join the clan? Because I See It Is A Clan That I Can Reach So Far And I Would Like To Sign In

Adamn_Chen wrote

IGN? BicBBBBBBB alt of it
Why would you like the join the clan? Because it's a new clan and I play lots of scrims everyday.

By the way invite me with BicBBBBBBB

Invited.
PM Link
IGN: Sweatea
I would like to join cuz i've never been in a clan before and this clan looks pretty chill.
PM Link

Sweatea wrote

IGN: Sweatea
I would like to join cuz i've never been in a clan before and this clan looks pretty chill.

Invited.
PM Link
IGN? Inmortal_PvP
Why would you like the join the clan? Because I want to meet new people and play with them
PM Link