Are you looking for a clan?
Posted on 27 July 2017 - 07:27 AMRecently like 4-5 clans have popped up, and I want to support them to allow the growth of the clan community again and have a large amount of competition for everyone. Also to inform you guys of the different clans around to join.
So here's the list:
- Sync: This clan is NA, it seems to enjoy other gamemodes like SG so that means if you have SG experience they would probably want you to join them. however they do seem pretty new at this, so if anyone has just general Badlion clan experience I'd recommend joining and helping them out a bit, they need to create the clan roster page and add a few other things, other than that you can tell that Austin is trying so good work, certainly join this clan if you want to meet new friends and develop more skill and experience in the clan department. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/181573
- NotToday:I believe this is a ESP / ENG clan so if you are Spanish I'd recommend joining this clan. I've seen this clan around and about, they seem to be pretty active and determined. More of an EU sided clan, but certainly worth giving a shot for the experience.
- Discovery: Very new, was only created 19 hours ago, I don't know much about this clan, this is the Leaders first clan I believe, it's both EU and NA which is a challenge for what is possibly their first time running a clan, but it's also a brave decision, but will be a challenge to focus on two proxies, based on their forum post it seems professional and well layed out showing they are likely pretty organised, so for beginner players who don't have much clan experience, this is certainly the place to get some experience.
- Reach: So far only has two players however I feel like this is the clan that can be most successful if done correctly, so I'd certainly recommend joining if you're NA however, I'd recommend a different clan if you're EU, apart from that, their forum post tells us they also play OCN so if you are also into games like CTF and CTW I'd recommend joining up as I can imagine you will be participating in OCN tournaments as well.
- Aura: The owners are very experienced and known for being able to run successful clans, I'd recommend for any NA players who have experience being in clans of course EU as well but I personally see it being a lot more NA sided. https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/181643
I hope this was helpful to the players looking for clans and also the clans themselves. Thanks and Good luck!
Last edited on 09 August 2017 - 10:37 PM by OurGumnerIsDead#Etheral > All