Subscribe
Badlion 2.0 - The Largest Update Ever
Dope
PM Link
really excited to see my favorite server rise back to the top again
PM Link
Hype! :D
PM Link
new gamemodes?? don't you get that we're fine with the ones we already have? look at skywars and ctf, they're dead
PM Link
_ok_
PM Link
hype
PM Link

Gulleboy wrote

new gamemodes?? don't you get that we're fine with the ones we already have? look at skywars and ctf, they're dead

They are not all new gamemodes, they are also updates (stuff like team meetups and updates to dead gamemodes I'd assume)
PM Link
Hype
PM Link
ITS HAPPENING

and on my birthday too :0
PM Link
Un ip ban players that didn’t cheat?
PM Link
sounds good
PM Link
GCheat gonna instantly ban latest vape soon?
PM Link
Hype :o
PM Link
PM Link
My predictions in no order:

- Jday and a big update to GCheat with it
- S15
- UHC Meetup update new gamemodes and scenarios
- New tournament system or tournaments
- CTW update maps and tourneys + advertisement for it
- New league system
- Something ESL related
- A big update to badlion premium fixing most bugs making it more user friendly and ultimate gameplay smoothness (for the 5v5 tourney).
- New SG update I can't think of right now probably fixing clan system and reviving
- Clan Update/Clan leagues. Giving more attention to what you should have the past 2 years, the competetive scene on badlion, bringing clans back and making them more relevant (for the love of god please been waiting for this since forever but I have low expectations)
- Fixing public relations and giving Badlion the advertisement it deserves also getting more and bigger partners.
- UHC Update that will hopefully bring back the people who went to Ultra, more scenarios like no clean, less laggy servers and more frequent games
PM Link
Excited.
PM Link
Hype!
PM Link
GG pwned
PM Link
Hype !
PM Link
Dab
PM Link