Store
Slypering AMA
I have just recently hit 10 months as being a Moderator for Badlion. Since I am close to one year, I am going to be doing an AMA early. Feel free to ask questions below :P.
PM Link
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Without looking, guess what time it is
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Did you dream last night?
Do you remember your dreams?
When did you last laugh?
Do you remember why / at what?
What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Seen anything weird lately?
What do you think of this quiz?
What is the last film you saw?
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Do you like to dance?
Would you ever consider living abroad?
Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Last time you swam in a pool?
Type of music you like most?
Type of music you dislike most?
Are you listening to music right now?
What color is your bedroom carpet?
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
What was the last thing you bought?
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
Do you have a garden?
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Who sent the last text message you received?
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
What time is bed time?
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
How many tattoos do you have?
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
What did you do for your last birthday?
Do you carry a donor card?
Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
What's the farthest-away place you've been?
When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Have you ever won a trophy?
Are you a good cook?
Do you know how to pump your own gas?
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Do you touch-type?
What's under your bed?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
Think fast, what do you like right now?
Where were you on Valentine's day?
What time do you get up?
What was the name of your first pet?
Who is the second to last person to call you?
Is there anything going on this weekend?
How are you feeling right now?
What do you think about the most?
What time do you get up in the morning?
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
Who would you tell first?
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Do you sing in the shower?
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
What do you do most when you are bored?
What do you do for a living?
Do you love your job?
What did you want to be when you grew up?
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
Which came first the chicken or the egg?
How many keys on your key ring?
Where would you retire to?
What kind of car do you drive?
What are your best physical features?
What are your best characteristics?
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
What kind of books do you like to read?
Where would you want to retire to?
What is your favorite time of the day?
Where did you grow up?
How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
What are you reading now?
Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Do you have pets?
How many rings before you answer the phone?
What is your best childhood memory?
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
What is most important in life?
What Inspires You?
Phone model?
Opinion?
PM Link
Dream car?
Opinion?
PM Link
Aspirations for the future on badlion?

Favourite game mode to play ?

Favourite game mode to moderate?

Opinion?
PM Link
Opinion? :,)
PM Link
Opinion
PM Link
Do you love me?
PM Link

Alihsoccer wrote

Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. I don't have books lol :3
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? I can touch my computer screen from sitting back on my chair
What is the last thing you watched on TV? Last thing I wanted on TV was Judge Rinder - A very funny courtroom programme
Without looking, guess what time it is Like 5.00PM in the afternoon
Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 5.40PM in the afternoon
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? I can hear some cars and traffic going up and down the road outside of my house
When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last time I stepped outside was yesterday. I was at the shops picking a suit for a wedding I have to attend in 2 weeks and a christening in the same week as the wedding
Did you dream last night? Nope
Do you remember your dreams? Yes - Last dream I had was I was screaming in a broken down lift LOL
When did you last laugh? I laughed yesterday when I was in a call with my partner and I was watching funny hoverboard vines cause I wanted to get one but then I realised that you could easily fall off them lol.
Do you remember why / at what? ^
What is on the walls of the room you are in? There's nothing on my walls right now lol. I don't tend to put anything off in case it falls down xd
Seen anything weird lately? Nope
What do you think of this quiz? I think the quiz is quite interesting imo ;3
What is the last film you saw? Last film I saw was a bear film on Netflix. It was about a real bear that could talk that eventually got marked as "property" instead of a human.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I would live in Wales. I've been there a couple of times and it's such a nice place.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Well I would buy a house, a new computer, some new clothes, and I would either save the rest or donate it to charity.
Tell me something about you that most people don't know. That people think I'm welsh when I speak when I'm not xD
If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? World peace and being able to have a peaceful world without war or arguments/fights
Do you like to dance? No lol, I hate it
Would you ever consider living abroad? I would but I would have to take into account where because I'm a fussy person that will only go to certain places :p
Does your name make any interesting anagrams? Not really no, but people call me slippering instead of slypering which does my head in cause the definition of slippering is awkward af. Google it ;P
Who made the last incoming call on your phone? My sister
What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? CS:GO
Last time you swam in a pool? Like 4-6 months ago
Type of music you like most? I don't really like any particular music. I just listen to w/e really
Type of music you dislike most? I hate music that contains awkward stuff or awkward voices like e.g. screaming
Are you listening to music right now? Yes
What color is your bedroom carpet? I don't have a carpet lol. I just have flooring. But I am going to get a grey carpet soon though
If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I would just improve it by getting more furniture and overall improving the appearance of the house itself
What was the last thing you bought? A train ticket to go home from school xd
Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? No
Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Sky diving - looks interesting to do
Do you have a garden? Yes
Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Nope lol
What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? What time it is
If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? Stimpy
Who sent the last text message you received? My sister asking me if I could print something she emailed to me
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I would say Currys/PCWorld
What time is bed time? I have no bed time. I can go to bed whenever I want at whatever time
Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Nope
How many tattoos do you have? 0
If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one? Yeah I would get one with my partners name in
What did you do for your last birthday? Went out for a meal with my family & friends
Do you carry a donor card? Yes
Who was the last person you ate dinner with? My family: My mum, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend
Is the glass half empty or half full? Half Empty
What's the farthest-away place you've been? Mexico
When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Never
Have you ever won a trophy? Yes
Are you a good cook? Kind of lol
Do you know how to pump your own gas? No
If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? Stuck on this one lol
Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? Yes always lol even now
Do you touch-type? Nope
What's under your bed? Nothing
Do you believe in love at first sight? Nope
Think fast, what do you like right now? A day off without having to go out
Where were you on Valentine's day? At home
What time do you get up? if it was today about 12AM
What was the name of your first pet? Charlie
Who is the second to last person to call you? My Mum or dad
Is there anything going on this weekend? Got my driving lesson
How are you feeling right now? Happy
What do you think about the most? I think about the future and how long I have to finish year 13
What time do you get up in the morning? Same question as above: usually 11 if not 12 ish
If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I would probs tell everyone the next day or in a week
Who would you tell first? My family
What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? Despicable Me
Do you sing in the shower? No
Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Again Currys/PC World
What do you do most when you are bored? I either go out or chill and watch a movie
What do you do for a living? I'm a school right now so I currently don't have a job
Do you love your job? N/A
What did you want to be when you grew up? Either a Network Manager or IT Technician
If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? ^
Which came first the chicken or the egg?The chicken
How many keys on your key ring? 1 key
Where would you retire to? At my home
What kind of car do you drive? I drive no car right now - currently doing driving lessons
What are your best physical features? N/A
What are your best characteristics? N/A
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? To Paris
What kind of books do you like to read? No books
Where would you want to retire to? again at my home
What is your favorite time of the day? In the night time when it's dark and quiet
Where did you grow up? in Liverpool
How far away from your birthplace do you live now? I would say 5-10m drive
What are you reading now? Nothing
Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl
Can you touch your nose with your tongue? Nope
Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? Yes
Do you have pets? Yes one dog
How many rings before you answer the phone? like 4-5 rings - depends on whether or not my phone is nearby
What is your best childhood memory? When I robbed someone's mobile phone
What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? Well I had a job in sefton EBP which was office work and then I did work in school as part of work experience so 2 different jobs
Any new and exciting things that you would like to share? Nothing really apart from the fact it's my 18th bday in 4 months
What is most important in life? My grades to my future and my partner :)
What Inspires You? When I'm encouraged to do it really or when I need to do something
Phone model? Iphone 6s
Opinion?I think your a funny person. Not just a funny person, I think that your a great guy who has jokes with the majority of people in the staff team and I think your current work as a host is good. I would keep it up really. And especially the stuff you message me xd
PM Link

Steally wrote

Dream car? I don't really have a dream car but the car I would and want to get would be an Auris Hybrid - Really nice looking car and it has a good fuel economy
Opinion? I think your a funny Minigames Senior. I remember the time when you were a Minigames Mod that you did loose your patience and did message me saying not to escalate your appeals when they needed to xd but from that time I haven't really had any problems with you really. I think your a good person :)
PM Link
Favourite Arena kit?

Favourite food?

Favourite sport?

Opinion
PM Link

redex_ wrote

Aspirations for the future on badlion? Well I plan to stay with Badlion and give the help and assistance it needs really whether it's moderating or giving general help on the forums. Additionally, I plan to work hard so that other staff members and the community understand and see my work.

Favourite game mode to play ? I would say ArenaPvP

Favourite game mode to moderate? Minigames - SG or UHCMeetup

Opinion? Your a great person redex_. You hard worked as a Moderator and successfully earned senior which is congratulate you for. Not only are you a hard work, but your also a funny person. From time to time, we have jokes with each other in PM which I like to see. Your one of my closest friends I've spoken to about stuff. Your a really great guy <3.
PM Link

Strqfe_ wrote

Opinion? :,) I think that your a great guy Strqfe_. I didn't really know you very well until you joined the Minigame Team and then ArenaPvP. I saw you on the server and you were really hardworking and active. And as a result of that, you successfully passed trial. Your a great guy to speak to in terms of joking around and having a laugh :).
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Opinion Same opinion as Strqfe_ really. I didn't know you very well until you joined both ArenaPvP/Minigames. Again you were active and hard working and still successfully passed your trial. Your a good guy to speak to in terms of having a laugh, and joking around.
PM Link

Lampbork wrote

Do you love me? Yes, I love you
PM Link

Msging wrote

Favourite Arena kit? I would say either Combo, or NoDebuff

Favourite food? I would say Noodles

Favourite sport? Don't have a favourite spot xD

Opinion I think you are a good person. I didn't know you quite well until you joined ArenaPvP and joined Minigames as a trial. You are currently a hard worker and hard work pays off. Your a good person to speak to about stuff whether it's about moderation or having a joke/laugh. Keep up who you are :)
PM Link
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
Least favourite Subject in school - why?
A country you would never visit?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Any fictional characters that inspire you?
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ?
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
The best advice anyone has ever gave you?
Favourite Emoji?
Does the end always justify the means?
Opinion :P
PM Link
How did you find out about Badlion?
What motivates you when you are unmotivated?
What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?
What is your dream job?
Do you play any other games than just Minecraft?
If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P)
Opinion?
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL? Well in IRL, I regretted doing something in school. I was messing around in a classroom and I kicked the door twice and a teacher walked in and sent me to my Year Head and I got a lunchtime detention for it XD And as for Badlion, I would say unbanning someone from their account being stolen without it being checked first beforehand really ;P
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable? Not really no. I think world peace can happen if we all compromised and get along with each other but that never happens to be honest
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator? A honest dictator
Least favourite Subject in school - why? I would say RE - Because I found it hard and when I sat it as a mock exam in year 10 I failed it and got an E lol but when I did it as a GCSE I managed to got a C XD
A country you would never visit? I would never visit any hot countries because I'm not used to the heat so anything like Mexico which I did like but it was way too hot
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be? Well the one thing I would change is get rid of the idea of cigarettes and make the environment more friendly and treat the planet with more respect
Any fictional characters that inspire you? Nope not really lol :3
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ? Well I 50-50 agree and disagree. I agree because trust can be gained back when you prove it to the person your with whether it's your friend or your gf/bf, or whether it's your best friend or family and you can do that by being a reliable person. But also I disagree because trust can be hard to gain back depending on what you did to that person e.g. betrayed them or did something that they didn't like. But I'm fully in the middle with that phase.
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day? Well on the first day I would always get rid of the bad stuff that is happening e.g. the suffering. I would overall make it stop by doing anything to halt that. I would do this by giving advice and discussions with people. Additionally, my main aim would be to stop all of this at once.
The best advice anyone has ever gave you? Continue to hard work and you will earn what you want - advice was given to me by my head of year when I went into Year 11 :)
Favourite Emoji? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Does the end always justify the means? No. I don't believe that the ending justifies the means. I think that an ending shouldn't happen and the means should come forward in the future :P
Opinion :P Your really one of my best friends Luke. Not only are you a best friend, but your also one of the best managers I've had throughout being a Mod for Badlion. I remember when we used to have funny convos about different topics in PM and I remember when you were a senior. You worked very hard as a senior and managed to achieve manager. And overall, you deserved that promotion and you should be really/very proud of it. And now you work really hard as a manager to give the best support you can to me and other staff members in your group. You never know what you will achieve in the future if you carry on like this right now :) <3
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

How did you find out about Badlion? Well I found out when I looking for a pvp server to play. I was bored one day on Minecraft and the server I was working for shutdown so unfortunately my job as a Guard went. So I decided to explore another server and so that was when I found badlion on a advertising website. And I played it for a bit and started recording videos and stuff and then that's where I applied for ArenaPvP Mod the first time.
What motivates you when you are unmotivated? Well usually if I'm demotivated, I listen to some music and chill and relax and stuff. Or I just go out and go to some places and explore really. If I can't do them then I just relax and watch Netflix and something to take my mind off things :).
What place(s) would you like to visit in the world? Well really I want to explore different places. Places that I haven't been to really like e.g. America, Ireland, Scotland, all different types of places I haven't been to I would like to definitely visit.
What is your dream job? My dream job would either be an IT Technician or a Network Manager.
Do you play any other games than just Minecraft? Yes, sometimes I play a bit of Bioshock Infinite (even though I've already finished the game lol) and I've just recently bought CS:GO so I'm going to start playing that sometime :P
If you got one wish, what would your wish be? (You can't say "unlimited wishes" :P) My one wish would be to either be rich or have the ability to drive a car without the use of petrol
Opinion? I think that your a nice guy. I didn't really know you quite well until you joined Arena and when you successfully achieved both mod on Minigames & Arena. I think that your a hard worker and an active person. And really, the hard work you do pays off and goes towards success. I think your a nice guy to talk to as well about moderation or just a general talk about stuff. Keep it up :)
PM Link
Favorite icecream?

Opinion?
PM Link