Store
Subscribe
Redex_ AMA
Ask me anything :D
PM Link
Every think about applying for another position?

Why put an underscore after your name -.-?

Why not a capital R in redex either :O?

What made you pick that name?

What's your favorite month?

Opinion :>

PM Link
Opinion?

Favorite Food?

If you had a wish, what would you wish for?

Favorite Desert?

What are you goals for badlion? What do you hope to achieve in the future?
PM Link
Opinion?
How many McFlurry's can you eat in one sitting? :P
PM Link
Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable?
Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
Least favourite Subject in school - why?
A country you would never visit?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Any fictional characters that inspire you?
Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ?
You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
The best advice anyone has ever gave you?
Favourite Emoji?
Does the end always justify the means?
Opinion :P
PM Link
Is it pronounced red-ex or reed-ex? I've always pronounced it reed-ex in my head for some reason.

I think you've answered this before, but why did you leave Badlion the first time and what made you come back?

Thoughts on the differences between McNerd's leadership and ginie's?

What's the biggest change since you first got staff?

Opinion?
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Every think about applying for another position?
Sometimes I consider applying for Tournament, but I know that once school starts again I will not have the motivation or time to fully commit to a 2nd staff position.

Why put an underscore after your name -.-?

Because Redex was taken :D

Why not a capital R in redex either :O?

My ingame name has a capital R, not sure why the website doesn't.

What made you pick that name?

I was thinking about picking a name, just shouting random things out loud and thinking which I liked. I thought RedX looked weird so I added the e.

What's your favorite month?

Probably July or August.

Opinion :>
I did think you would've been the next arena senior, however minigames snatched you before we could. You've been very active and hands on since your promotion to senior, which i have been quite impressed with. Great singer too :P

PM Link

Slypering wrote

Opinion?
I think you are a very kind person and extremely dedicated and active when it comes to Badlion. I do however think you are misunderstood by some people because of your determination. Keep up the good work :P

Favorite Food?
Probably chinese xD

If you had a wish, what would you wish for?
Rid the world of minecraft cheaters. Jk, probably cure world hunger or something like that.

Favorite Desert?
Profiteroles with chocolate sauce

What are you goals for badlion? What do you hope to achieve in the future?
Just to continue to do my duty on badlion for the foreseeable future. I can wait to start moderating s15. In the future, I hope to achieve a fulfilling job and settle down eventually.
PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

Opinion?
You're one of my closest friends on Badlion, I enjoy talking freely with you on any issues without the fear that it will get told back to someone. You wear your heart on your sleeve which is both an advantage and a disadvantage. I'm glad you got the senior+ tag as you really deserved it and I hope that eventually it will turn pink. :)

How many McFlurry's can you eat in one sitting? :P
At least 7
PM Link
How did you find out about Badlion?
What motivates you when you are unmotivated?
What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?
What is your dream job?
Opinion?
PM Link
Were you expecting your senior promotion either of the times it happened?

Would you like to be a manager one day on Badlion?

Any flaws you notice about the Badlion senior team/system altogether?

If you could change one thing about the Badlion staff team, what would it be?

Opinion?
PM Link
Fav TV show
Opinion
Pizza or pasta
PM Link
Favourite sport?

Is Ultra bringing good competition, unnecessary drama or a bit of both?

Who are you closest to on the team?

Any life motto?

Best advice someone haa given you?

What is the most dangerous country to the west or is it ourselves?

Opinion
PM Link
Best moments on badlion?

Opinion?
PM Link

LukeWilliams10 wrote

Do you have any regrets on Badlion, and IRL?
I regret my early months as an arena mod, I was a little immature and honestly not active enough. Recently, I have some regrets with trusting people but nothing huge. IRL I do have some regrets from a few years ago such as being judgemental but I have changed my ways :).

In your opinion, is world peace ever achievable?
No, people and counties are always going to have disagreements, escalating into conflicts.

Would you prefer A slightly crooked Democracy or an honest dictator?
Crooked Democracy

Least favourite Subject in school - why?

Probably IT- not because of the subject but because none of my friends are in the class and it makes me miserable.

A country you would never visit?
North Korea or Vatican City

If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Said in a previous question, most likely would end world hunger.

Any fictional characters that inspire you?

If im honest, not really :x

Do you agree with the phase "When the trust is gone, it's gone" ?
Everyone can change, it depends how willing you are to accept the person after they reform.

You wake up and special adviser walks into your Room. Tell you he's glad to see you up and asks if you need anything. Unwilling to believe, you've woke up in the shoes of a Dictator. With a country of oppression, suffering and famine around you. What would you do on your first day?
Probably take the first steps towards democracy. This is a tough question, I honestly don't know.

The best advice anyone has ever gave you?
The only person that can hold you back, is you.

Favourite Emoji?
Probably the tea emoji :D

Does the end always justify the means?
Sometimes, depends on the severity of the end/means

Opinion :P
One of the nicest, most positive and king people I've ever come across. I can't say a bad word against you. You are extremely dedicated and a light among all the negativity in the community and beyond. I hope nothing/no one will dim your light.
PM Link
Opinion?

What is a smart person to you?
PM Link

Unwise wrote

Is it pronounced red-ex or reed-ex? I've always pronounced it reed-ex in my head for some reason.
Red-X. I dont care either way :D.
I think you've answered this before, but why did you leave Badlion the first time and what made you come back?
I left because I was unable to commit myself to badlion and refused to become another inactive senior who just took up space and robbed a deserving mod of a position. I came back because time created itself and some of commitments disappeared.

Thoughts on the differences between McNerd's leadership and ginie's?
Both admins are dedicated and hard working. Their styles, completely different. For instance, nerd is more talkative with staff while ginie was reserved, mostly keeping his work behind the scenes. Ginie definitely became less and less active and committed as time went on, but i suppose this will happen when you were in the same position for as long as he was.

What's the biggest change since you first got staff?
Probably the amount of resources and help available for new staff members. Additionally, the staff team is slightly more divided than it was back then.

Opinion?
I think you are very intelligent and funny. You have some strong opinions on issues with the community and general social/political issues. It would be great if you would return to staff eventually and I have a great respect for you :P
PM Link
Favorite Admin?

Favorite Mod?

Favorite gamemode to moderate? (Arena, FFA etc.)

Favorite gamemode to play? (Arena, FFA etc.)

Opinion?
PM Link

arrayofc wrote

How did you find out about Badlion?
Through an old youtuber called Dragonita.

What motivates you when you are unmotivated?
Going to the gym :P

What place(s) would you like to visit in the world?
Italy, Australia, USA, Germany, Croatia, Sweden to name a few

What is your dream job?
Forensic pathologist

Opinion?
I don't know much about you, but I dont have any issues with you at all :D
PM Link

FunkyFactions wrote

Were you expecting your senior promotion either of the times it happened?
Not really, I always seen myself as a purple tag eventually (im sure a lot of blue tags do) but I had no idea when.

Would you like to be a manager one day on Badlion?
Probably, I haven't really thought about it much but I think it would seem cool.

Any flaws you notice about the Badlion senior team/system altogether?
I think the senior team is doing well at the moment, so not really. As for the entire team, I do think that the team is pretty divided and there are some other things which I wont get into.

If you could change one thing about the Badlion staff team, what would it be?
Probably just to bring the team back to the days when everyone was close and could be trusted.

Opinion?
You are a memer and I think you're a pretty funny person. I don't think we've really talked one on one before but I see you as a confident and experienced staff.
PM Link