Store
Players Online: 66.4k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
SA people playing on NA
tbh I'm sick and tired on SA people playing on NA. I have been wanting to make a thread about it for a while now and I finally have. If there are any things I missed on this thread feel free to leave it down below and I will edit the post. First of all SA people have such an advantage against any NA player because of the ping difference and there internet connection. You might be thinking we can do the exact same thing to them, but that's wrong. They get around 200 ping and SA people don't have as good internet as NA people so that's also what makes them get weird hits. Next, they speak Spanish and say bad words in Spanish all the time. And it's kinda said that the only english words/slangs that they know are: L,ez,close,gg10. They also call us gringos and say JAJAJA all the time which is kinda annoying. They also seem like there getting 300 ms, but they can still bow spam us. They just jumpshot us and hide behind walls. Also many of them have no rod delay/ lava and water delay, but still get fishy laggy hits on us NA people, Lastly the KB favors them. In S12 all the laggy people were 1200 and never once did I see a laggy person get a combo on me/ be half decent. The KB in S14 favors them so much that they don't even rod and when we rod them 5 times they take either no kb or they go forwards too you.

Thanks so much for reading this thread and remember to comment any other advantages that they have.
Hopefully we can get them to only play on their proxy!
Also they call us PINGERS when they can easily go on their proxy.
PM Link
Jajaja, dame rankeds plox ;v 200 puntes de Esmeralda 2
PM Link
People from Central America, Colombia, Peru, Venezuela and Ecuador get better ping to NA than SA.
PM Link
@Arrowless I'm talking about people with 200 ping that play on NA
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

@Arrowless I'm talking about people with 200 ping that play on NA
Those are Argentinians, Uruguarayans and Chileans. Also some Colombians and Peruvians get 200 ms to NA but 300 ms to SA .
PM Link
@Arrowless Then why doesn't badlion move there SA servers like they did to the NA servers.
PM Link

JoshQG wrote

@Arrowless Then why doesn't badlion move there SA servers like they did to the NA servers.
Because no one has suggested it and I don't think Badlion would move SA servers.
PM Link
JAJAJ gringo es play na with 150ms :Vvvvvvvvv NO KB :VvvvvVvVvVvVvVVVvvvVvVvVVvvvVvVv #QD :VvVvV
PM Link

ripspky wrote

Play ultra instead, ultra is immune to laggy people badlion on the other hand, if you have over 200 ms u can 8 block.
ultra doesn't have ranked and it has pot kb
PM Link
People will play wherever they get the best ping, it's unfair to yell at them when they can not control their situation. I understand that it may be frustrating to you however you have to remember, NA may be the only region that is playable for them. They are people too, and all they want to do is play the game like us so we should not try and discriminate when they want to have fun like anyone else. There is no super easy solution to an issue like this and it may be solved in due time, but right now all you can do is accept and and deal with it.
PM Link
@bosclown This whole thread was talking about SA people that go on NA on purpose for their hits.
PM Link

ripspky wrote

Play ultra instead, ultra is immune to laggy people badlion on the other hand, if you have over 200 ms u can 8 block.

Badlion has hosts in multiple different regions unlike Ultra, so you don't really have a point there. Besides, if lag is such an advantage, why not play on a different region?
PM Link
@Gulleboy
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Purped wrote

People will play wherever they get the best ping, it's unfair to yell at them when they can not control their situation. I understand that it may be frustrating to you however you have to remember, NA may be the only region that is playable for them. They are people too, and all they want to do is play the game like us so we should not try and discriminate when they want to have fun like anyone else. There is no super easy solution to an issue like this and it may be solved in due time, but right now all you can do is accept and and deal with it.

+1
You can't know when people go for their hits or just because they have better ping there.
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I mean if it bothers you this much don't play
PM Link
I HAVE 300 MS IN SA (IM FROM CHILE) AND IN NA I HAVE 200 MS
PM Link

Gulleboy wrote

ripspky wrote...

LOL SIRDEQDLY DOES NOT DDOS

and people do sweat on ultra wdym??

Sorry threatening! I'm going to stop arguing with the kid that went on his hands and knees and begged skwurtle to join etheral lmao.
PM Link

ripspky wrote

Gulleboy wrote...

Sorry threatening! I'm going to stop arguing with the kid that went on his hands and knees and begged skwurtle to join etheral lmao.
lol when you're out of things to say you do that nice
PM Link
Thread is locked