Store
Players Online: 45.6k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2.0 - Community UHCs

Quizzicals wrote

is there any way to turn on whitelist in the rental panel?

It is automatically on by default until the specified time. If you choose Whitelist Only then the whitelist will remain on until the host turns it off.

Quizzicals wrote

also, say that there's only like ten of my friends that want to play a game and know that none of us will cheat…

is there any way the host be able to play in the game?

The host is able to play in any game if they wish to. It is part of the screenshot of the rental panel.
PM Link
This game is too close to being setup or is in the past and can no longer be edited.
PM Link
how do you respawn players in community uhc
PM Link
/uhc undeathban [ign] - Revives said player.
PM Link

Frappucino wrote

how do you respawn players in community uhc

/uhc undeathban [ign] - Revives players
PM Link
This feature is so amazing!

Thanks so much for this. This will allow Lion+ members to be able to almost kind of make a hosting career and allows them to become well known in the community.

Keep up the good work!
PM Link
<o/
PM Link
Cual es el comando para quitar el mod
PM Link
If you are Lion+ and you are gonna host your own uhc and you select ''Whitelist only'' how much people can you whitelist?
PM Link
könnt ihr machen dass die Leute mit Lion auch ein Community UHC Hosten Können ich Hype diesen "mudus" mit meinen kumpels aber niemand hat lion plus also wäre geil wenn ihr dass auch für die Leute mit Lion Freischaltet
PM Link
I was wondering if you can add the feature to where the host can revive their self. It is very upsetting when you ban the hacker and it still won't revive you. I tried /uhc undeathban [Name]. I tried banning the hacker so it would revive me, but nothing works. Please reply back with your answer to my question, ty.
PM Link
Hypeeeeee
PM Link
Nice 👍
PM Link
Cool!!
PM Link
Itz very beautiful the uhc comunity uin badlion 0% toxic :D
PM Link
Hypeeee!
PM Link
Omg nice