Store
Players Online: 57.1k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Badlion 2.0 - ArenaPvP Season 14 End
Version en Español | Deutsche Version | Türkçe Versiyonu

Hey guys. I am super excited to share the first Badlion 2.0 Announcement with everyone today. I want to take a brief moment to explain in a bit more detail the purpose behind Badlion 2.0. Badlion 2.0 is our way of going back to our roots. Doing what makes Badlion feel like Badlion again. On top of this we are adding even more features, stay tuned for more information.

The End of the Longest Season Ever Comes to an End

The running joke on Badlion for the past year is that Season 15 and UHC 6.0 have been in progress forever and ever. I am super glad to share that these long awaited features are finally coming to Badlion this month for free access to everyone.

Season 14 had a lot of good intentions in it, but between the rating changes that the community rejected, the bugs, and such it just didn't make sense for us to continue with it.

Season 14 will be ending on August 11th at 11:59 PM EST.

We will announce the end of season 14 tournament we promised in a separate announcement at a later date. The top 256 global players from each region will be invited to a special tournament with a cash prize for reach region.

Why Season 14 Lasted So Long

Season 13 and Season 14 were a complete rewrite of the ArenaPvP Season 12 Software. ArenaPvP Season 15 was also a complete rewrite of the Season 13/14 software as well. This time we spent even more effort testing and building the software in a way where it really should be completely fail safe.

We want players to have 1000 possible opponents when playing a BuildUHC match, and getting more fair matches. This is why we are not moving back to the single server instances, but instead of smoothing out and fixing the multi-server setup to feel like one big server.

We have a much longer post explaining more finite details here if you are interested: https://www.badlion.net/forum/thread/168920

Goodbye Mainframe

With Season 14 finally going away we can finally say goodbye to the Mainframe and all of it's troubling problems. The system was designed with a good purpose in mind, but due to some bad programming and poor decisions, it became a nightmare for the players and even more so for the development team. I am happy to say we will be turning off the Mainframe in the next week as well and everyone should be super excited about this. Even now the Mainframe has been stripped of most of it's core functionality and is really just running for Season 14 at the moment.

No more login problems! No more chat problems! Goodbye and good ridden!

ArenaPvP Season 15 Open Beta

After Season 14 is ended we will have a downtime of a few hours for ArenaPvP as we prepare it for Season 15 Open Beta. You heard right, I said Open Beta. All players will be welcome to help us do our final stages of testing, give us feedback on Season 15, and so on.

The Open Beta will begin on August 12th. There is no set time yet since we don't know how many hours we will need for the final beta stages preparation. We imagine it will be only a few hours unless something unforeseen comes up.

There is still no pinned down Season 15 Launch Date yet. We are working through the bugs and feedback and will flip the switch from beta to full launch along with a fast stat reset when we and the community feel it's ready.

Thanks everyone :)
PM Link
Can't wait, we are going to be getting a lot of these threads I hope.
PM Link
Cya Season 14. Hello Season 15. o/
PM Link
PM Link
HYPE!!!
PM Link
Hype!!!
PM Link
Cya Season 14 o/ HYPE!
PM Link
Hype! Hope everything goes smoothly.
PM Link