Store
Players Online: 36.1k Help Forums Client
Subscribe
datluis retired ama

UVpickles wrote

Ooinion?
I think you're a pretty cool guy who I enjoy talking to. You can get a tiny bit obnoxious sometimes but honestly there's people much worse so I'm cool with it. I feel like I can be honest with you about almost anything, which is a nice quality to have. We've never been very close but I do consider you a friend.

UVpickles wrote

Why do an ama?
Just decided to join the bandwagon of AMAs. But I waited until I was retired cause I like doing them on special occasions.

UVpickles wrote

Is there a alternative reason why you resigned, other than school?
The usual. False bans + just overall being stressed and anxious while hosting/moderating. Got a little too much to handle.
PM Link

Magiclz wrote

Opinion?
I love talking to you cause we can talk about almost anything. Whether it's about badlion, gaming, politics, or life in general. You're also a really nice guy who is always kind and genuine to me. We haven't been talking for a long time but I consider you a friend who I'd like to keep close and stay in touch with.

Magiclz wrote

Dogs or cats?
Dogs

Magiclz wrote

Do you love me 😉
You're the love of my life
PM Link

YummiBoi wrote

I couldn't think of any questions.

YummiBoi wrote

Opinion??
Really cool and nice guy. My fave NZ person. (don't tell connie) I feel like when we first met it was really hard to keep up a conversation but a little before I resigned the first time, we clicked. If I had to make a list of people I trust the most, you would definitely be up there. We can talk about anything. I consider you a close friend. On the staff side, I think you're a really good mod who should be senior. I love your accent, and your face. xoxo
PM Link

Arrowless wrote

Opinion?
I don't really know you too well but every interaction we've had has been pleasant. You're pretty nice and I hope to still see you around on Badlion.

Arrowless wrote

Tacos or burritos?
Depends on my mood but I like tacos better
PM Link

PeterrParkerr wrote

Do you get permanent Premium now?
As long as I have the retired staff rank, yes I technically have perm premium.
PM Link

xIronMatt wrote

Coffee or Tea Tea
Donut or Bagel Donut
UHC or Pot Pot
UHC or Soup Soup
Pot or Soup Pot
Hot Dog or Hamburger Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order? Probably the chicken bacon ranch sub, I think that's what it's called
What do you like on your pizza? Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom, Pineapple
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not) Salerno's Pizza
How do you like your eggs cooked? Scrambled
Preferred Soda? Mountain Dew
Debuff or No Debuff? No Debuff
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.) Red Velvet
Favorite type of muffin Blueberry
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order Vanilla Bean Frap
Marvel or DC Marvel
Favorite type of juice? Apple juice
How do you like your burger/steak cooked? Medium rare
Favorite type of steak? I forgot there even was different types lol
Favorite color? Aqua
Do you wake up early or sleep in? sleep in
Do you stay up late or go to bed early? stay up late
Do you follow sports, if so which sports? I don't follow sports
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?Summer
What type of phone do you have?iPhone 7
Favorite Steam game? The Wolf Among Us
Favorite type of pie? Key Lime Pie
Gyazo or Lightshot? Lightshot
Favorite type of ice cream? Cookie dough
Favorite Movie? Moana
Favorite TV Show? Big Brother (U.S)

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o; [email protected]

Opinion? We have our disagreements and sometimes argue. But in the end, we're friends. You're always pretty chill and nice with me. Some of my friends don't like you that much but I don't have a reason to. On the staff side, I think you're a pretty good senior and helped me out a ton during my time here. Hopefully we can stay in touch despite me not being staff.
PM Link

Darkening_ wrote

Wanna edate?
Considering I'm a raging homosexual, I'm gonna have to pass.

Darkening_ wrote

Also if you had to choose between world peace or having infinite pineapple pizzas, what would you choose?
Tough question. I'm gonna have to go with world peace.
PM Link

DatLuis wrote

YummiBoi wrote...

YummiBoi wrote...

Really cool and nice guy. My fave NZ person. (don't tell connie) I feel like when we first met it was really hard to keep up a conversation but a little before I resigned the first time, we clicked. If I had to make a list of people I trust the most, you would definitely be up there. We can talk about anything. I consider you a close friend. On the staff side, I think you're a really good mod who should be senior. I love your accent, and your face. xoxo

<3
PM Link
opinion
PM Link
Opinion :V
PM Link
Opinion?
KFC or Popeyes
PM Link

PhaseMC wrote

opinion
Pretty weird sometimes, but interesting. There's a few times where you've really pissed me off but I got over it pretty quickly. You're pretty chill and easy to talk to so I enjoy talking to you. Big fan of your face and your voice xo
PM Link

Powahfull wrote

Opinion :V
Really nice guy. You've never given me a reason to dislike you and you're very well liked on the staff team. I think you would do great things if you were a senior in some division. Maybe minigames in the future? You put so much dedication and effort in as a translator which honestly I don't think is appreciated enough so here I am rn telling you it was damn appreciated by me. You're also pretty chill and I hope we can talk more in the future cause I want to keep you as a friend
PM Link

Cheekyff wrote

Opinion?
We have fought…a lot. Despite that, I consider you a good friend. Really nice, super chill, great to talk to. Easy to joke around with. You're a pretty open person like myself. I feel like I can trust you to keep a secret. Great senior mod who isn't recognized enough by the majority of the staff team and community, which is something I think should change.

Cheekyff wrote

KFC or Popeyes
Popeyes
PM Link
You probably don't know me but my most Important question Is

Do you know me?
PM Link

6L_ wrote

You probably don't know me but my most Important question Is

Do you know me?
I know you're Aussie and pretty active on discord/in-game, but not much else
PM Link
Will Jody survive to be the final two in big brother?
Will Paul be backdoored this week?
PM Link
Logang or Jake Paulers
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

Logang or Jake Paulers
I'd rather die but if I HAD TO choose one it'd be Logang
PM Link

ItzTomz wrote

Will Jody survive to be the final two in big brother?
Highly doubt it since they both have huge targets on their back and Jessica is likely going home this week

ItzTomz wrote

Will Paul be backdoored this week
The majority of the house likes him too much for that so no
PM Link