Store
datluis retired ama
Feel free to ask me anything you want

I'll do opinions too but only if I know who you are
PM Link
What was your most memorable moment while being staff?

Who was your favorite staff member?

Pineapple?
PM Link
pizza or pasta
opinion
fav tv show
PM Link
Favourite ice cream?
Favourite food?
Favourite movie?
Opinion?
PM Link
Do you think you would ever come back?
Dicsord or ts
Opinion?
PM Link
Fries or chips
Mcdonalds or Burger King
(Whatever you Answered from question 2) or Wendys?
1.7 minecraft or 1.8 minecraft
ts or skype
skype or discord
Opinion?
PM Link
What made you come back from your original resignation in the first place?

Was the second time around more enjoyable than the first?

What are your plans now in terms of gaming and online life?

Who was your role model while in the staff team?

Do you plan to go to college? IF so for what?

Opinion?
PM Link
Ooinion?
Why do an ama?
Is there a alternative reason why you resigned, other than school?
PM Link

GyllieGyllie wrote

What was your most memorable moment while being staff?
Probably hosting my milestone games. 6 month game, 100th/200th/300th games. They remind me of all the work I've put in and were extremely fun to host.

GyllieGyllie wrote

Who was your favorite staff member?
Probably hover or emily. Those two always stuck by my side and I absolutely loved working with them. You're one of my favorite developers though and you put so much hard work in that is really appreciated by a lot of us btw

GyllieGyllie wrote

Pineapple?
I don't really like the texture of it but I love the taste. So it's 50/50 for me. For some reason I've always loved it on pizza, which I get shit on for :(
PM Link

Saimo wrote

pizza or pasta
It really depends on my mood but I like pasta a little better than pizza.

Saimo wrote

opinion
You seem to not be very well liked by people but you've never done anything to me personally to make me dislike you and I think you can be pretty chill sometimes if you want to be

Saimo wrote

fav tv show
at the moment, Big Brother (U.S)
PM Link

redex_ wrote

Favourite ice cream?
It honestly depends on the brand of ice cream but probably Cookie Dough

redex_ wrote

Favourite food?
Soup

redex_ wrote

Favourite movie?
at the moment, Moana

redex_ wrote

Opinion?
We have our disagreements and your memeing goes over the edge a little sometimes BUT you're overall a really nice guy who I enjoy talking to and feel comfortable joking around with. You've been doing more senior work and I'm proud of you for that. Also, I love your accent, it's cute.
PM Link

McFlops wrote

Do you think you would ever come back?
I don't really have any plans to come back in the future or anything, so right now I'm saying no. But if I have a lot of free time next year or something then it's a maybe

McFlops wrote

Dicsord or ts
Discord for sure. I love using it for text and voice. Voice quality is the same, if not better, than teamspeak imo

McFlops wrote

Opinion?
I don't really know you too well but from what I could see you were doing a pretty good job as senior so I hope to see you keeping up with that and being promoted to senior+ eventually.
PM Link
Opinion?

Dogs or cats?

Do you love me 😉
PM Link
I couldn't think of any questions.

Opinion??
PM Link
Opinion?
Tacos or burritos?
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

Zockzzz wrote

Fries or chips
fries

Zockzzz wrote

Mcdonalds or Burger King
Mcdonalds

Zockzzz wrote

(Whatever you Answered from question 2) or Wendys?
Wendy's

Zockzzz wrote

1.7 minecraft or 1.8 minecraft

Zockzzz wrote

ts or skype
ts

Zockzzz wrote

skype or discord
discord

Zockzzz wrote

Opinion?
You can be kind of annoying and obnoxious. But you can be funny and chill sometimes. We didn't really get along as staff and I apologize for my overall toxicity towards you. I'd be willing to talk more in the future.
PM Link

Purped wrote

What made you come back from your original resignation in the first place?
My original plan was to come back in June when resigning since I wanted to come help out in the summer. I still enjoyed hosting but for personal and school reasons I resigned the first time since I was close to failing one or two classes.

Purped wrote

Was the second time around more enjoyable than the first?
Not really. It was sort of the same for me, kind of like how some sequels are an exact continuation of the first movie. Doesn't mean it wasn't enjoyable though, I still had fun reaching 300 games hosted and moderating.

Purped wrote

What are your plans now in terms of gaming and online life?
I don't really game too much as it is but I think I want to buy more games like PUBG or Overwatch and expand what I play instead of just Minecraft. Since, Minecraft is fun and all but it gets boring really fast. As for twitter and discord, I'm going to stay active as much as I can.

Purped wrote

Who was your role model while in the staff team?
Probably Lena. This is going to sound pretty kiss-ass but she was an inspiration for me. She has been part of the staff team for so long and absolutely deserved admin when she was promoted. She is an amazing admin to work with and is good at keeping you motivated and overall keeping the hosting experience enjoyable. Lena also deals with a lot of the toxicity and hate in the community but is still able to keep doing what she's doing so she has my utmost respect.

Purped wrote

Do you plan to go to college? IF so for what?
I definitely do plan to go to college. Not sure where yet, though. I want to go into the medical field but I'm not set on exactly what yet since it's a huge field with many different options. I've considered emergency medicine, surgery, nursing, physical therapy, and more. I have a problem of being a "living in the moment" kind of person so I have to really step up my shit and decide.

Purped wrote

Opinion?
You're another person in this thread who isn't very liked by people but I don't dislike you myself. You can be kind of strange sometimes, but who isn't? You've been nothing but kind towards me and I appreciate that. I'd be willing to keep in touch with you and talk about different stuff now that I'm resigned.
PM Link
Coffee or Tea
Donut or Bagel
UHC or Pot
UHC or Soup
Pot or Soup
Hot Dog or Hamburger
If you went to subway right now, what would you order?
What do you like on your pizza?
Favorite pizza establishment? (Chain or not)
How do you like your eggs cooked?
Preferred Soda?
Debuff or No Debuff?
Favorite type of cake (Vanilla, Chocolate etc.)
Favorite type of muffin
If you went to starbucks right now, what would you order
Marvel or DC
Favorite type of juice?
How do you like your burger/steak cooked?
Favorite type of steak?
Favorite color?
Do you wake up early or sleep in?
Do you stay up late or go to bed early?
Do you follow sports, if so which sports?
Summer Olympics or Winter Olympics?
What type of phone do you have?
Favorite Steam game?
Favorite type of pie?
Gyazo or Lightshot?
Favorite type of ice cream?
Favorite Movie?
Favorite TV Show?

MOST IMPORTANT QUESTION - [email protected] or -Matt ? o;

Opinion?
PM Link
Wanna edate?

Also if you had to choose between world peace or having infinite pineapple pizzas, what would you choose?
PM Link