Store Up to 20% Off!
Players Online: 51.0k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Do Texture Packs make you better?
Recently i have been using this pack in NoDebuff and i started winning with it. But with older and other pack my aim goes to shit and i say, it's this new pack i got. All these new packs i use now i am starting to get better

Is this a difference or is it just skill wise?
PM Link
Obviously some packs are simply better for pvp than others, but generally I'd say it's up to preference. Similar to how one hotbar setup or sensitivity isn't better than the other. Just depends on what you feel comfortable with.
PM Link
It does in my opinion
PM Link
Yeah i agree
PM Link
It's more of a placebo. I do better with a hook rod and mid to long range swords with a specific crosshair. I don't know why lol
PM Link
no its all placebo i just generally used to be better with default because it gave me the best fps
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
I'd say it does help.
PM Link

Limeintine wrote

I'd say it does help.
PM Link
Yes it does help, but the amount it helps is too small to notice.
PM Link
It does help in little things like low fire (vanilla fire is aids lol) and clear water, easy to see arrows/arrow trails, but pretty much every pack has that so yes having a pack its better than vanilla but there isnĀ“t too much of a difference between packs
PM Link

HalfCreeper wrote

Obviously some packs are simply better for pvp than others, but generally I'd say it's up to preference. Similar to how one hotbar setup or sensitivity isn't better than the other. Just depends on what you feel comfortable with.

I'll say an add that the default pack would obviously be harder to play with (due to the high fire) but generally it isn't much of a difference between PVP packs.
PM Link
Bad crosshairs screw me up so hard. Only like square and the -o- one maybe the occasional X
PM Link
definitely placebo effect

@Kikzo check pm
PM Link
It's kinda placebo but some texture packs really help (FPS Boost, low fire etc.)
PM Link
NO
PM Link