Store
Players Online: 38.2k Support Forums Client
Subscribe
Make Skywars Ranked
The title explains it, this was a pretty competitive kit back in s11 days and really enjoyed it if we are returning to our roots bring it back! Don't -1 if you never played ranked skywars as your opinion on it doesn't really matter.
PM Link
I'm sure it will happen later on, they want to ensure the game is as close to perfection as possible first.
PM Link
They should take out the small middle island maps. Cause people who have the ninjabridging will just get there and bow you off straight away. At least on the bigger middle maps you can actually get to island and not get bowed off straight away
PM Link
+1
PM Link

Mevolentx wrote

They should take out the small middle island maps. Cause people who have the ninjabridging will just get there and bow you off straight away. At least on the bigger middle maps you can actually get to island and not get bowed off straight away
nah if you cant ninjabridge its your problem get better at it
PM Link
Moved to the ideas section

And +1
PM Link
Please no
PM Link

Not really that unique of a ladder, just another rod and sword kit.
PM Link
+1 but only if they actually make good maps for it, S12 maps really lacked space to fight properly
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link
+1 not bad idea
PM Link
I'd love to have Skywars as a ranked ladder! +1
PM Link

MiniAnht wrote

Not really that unique of a ladder, just another rod and sword kit.

wtf are you dumb, fastbridging? playing smart?
PM Link
I played the skywars ladder in s12 and I agree with you 100% Just remove that planet map
PM Link
Automatically Deleted
PM Link

xSah wrote

MiniAnht wrote...

wtf are you dumb, fastbridging? playing smart?

I got 1800 in s12 playing casually with the sword and rod. Fast bridging doesnt really matter on most of the maps, you can get away with just normal bridging and if you mean playing smart by camping then yes it requires a very high iq.
PM Link
+1 great ladder (I was like 1600)
PM Link
+1
PM Link

There's only one skillset involved, ninja bridging
PM Link
+1!

@LukeWilliams10
PM Link